Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-13-2011, 06:20 AM   #1
Croch3tingMom3
Registered Users

9-13-11 chat

So I'm up and bored. Though I think I slept wrong cause my back is kinda sore. How is everyone else

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum

Advertisement

I'm a mother of three almost four and wife of a former service member. I love spending time with my kids, my friends, my church, and my God. Though things don't always go as planned and I can't always see the end He always gets me through. ~ Nychole
Croch3tingMom3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:34 AM   #2
blueone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: 9-13-11 chat

I am so tired, I woke up really grumpy because my son kept waking in the early hours and our cat was going crazy around the house. But since then, it's mellowed out. I'm not feeling sick anymore and will get to nap later. I think I slept weird too, my neck is feeling a bit tight.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:00 AM   #3
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm starving and I have to leave for work. Lame...I hate not having time for breakfast...

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:39 AM   #4
ClemsonMama87
Registered Users
Formerly: macsmommy10
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm up, at work, and experiencing the joys of any upset stomach This is definitely a "crawl in my bed and don't come out" type of day.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:28 AM   #5
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:

I am sadly up and wanting to be back in bed in my jammies. Kids were up early and DH found some stuff on Craigslist that I needed to go get...So here I am up and trying to figure out what to make for dinner since my Mom will be staying here tonight. This will be the first night of the school year for her to stay and I'm so excited. She lives 2 hours away with my stepdad and she works as a teacher about 10 minutes from my house. So during the school year she stays at my house when DH works nights. Saves her from driving and saves me from being here by myself.
& DS (4/13/12)

MNclothdiaperin'Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:43 AM   #6
wondermama
Registered Users

My Mood:

Amy~ How wonderful for you to be able to have your Mom come and stay. I hope you are able to take a bit of a rest.

Today is an icky day. I was excited that yesterday was an ok day. I upped my B complex and thought I was out of the woods. Oh well, maybe I will start in with the unisom tonight. <sigh> Just a few more weeks. I usually start feeling better at about 10 weeks, but my energy doesn't come back until 22. Fun!

wondermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:48 PM   #7
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Amy, that is so nice your mom can come and stay.

I have been having mostly good days for about 4 or 5 days now.

We went to the library, looked at the ducks, and now the 2 yo is down for her nap. YAY

I am under strict orders from dh not to clean today as I hurt my back BADLY moving the couch yesterday. Yes I know Im an idiot, I thought I could do it. Oh well. I have been icing it and its getting much better.
ReadingRenee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:54 PM   #8
moonlightblonde
Registered Users
seller

Today just seems like an icky exhausted day for ALL of us.

Dd was up at one to pee and again at 6, oy. and then we went to a play group until 12 - I am SO ready for bed. I have no energy at all, dd wants to go for a walk and I know I SHOULD but I work in 55 minutes & don't really want to take my pj pants off again today - I know, good mommy moment - I also don't feel like getting hot & sweaty and having to stay like that until 11.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:05 PM   #9
I Dream of Cloth
Registered Users
seller

I'm with you all, ladies. I'm exhausted too! My husband came to bed last night from working on homework around 2am which made me wake up. Then I could NOT get back to sleep no matter how hard I tried! The last time I looked at the clock it was a quarter to 6 and then I finally fell back asleep. I am completely WRECKED today.

I put the kids down for a nap as soon as they finished eating lunch and let them just play in their cribs and hang out while I caught on some sleep. I'm a "school widow" tonight too because my husband has a class (he just began a PhD program!) and that means I have to put the kids to bed myself tonight.

Just 3 hours until bed time and then I can go back to sleep.

Mother to 4 girls : R (6yrs), H (4yrs), P (2yrs), V (born 3/29), and 2 little ones departed from this world.
I Dream of Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:06 PM   #10
LnzsOut
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi y'all. I hope you all feel better soon. These last few weeks have flown by, and I'm hoping it continues until I get into the 2nd trimester - then I want to actually enjoy this pregnancy because it will likely be my last! Hopefully you all will get to do the same

I'm having a pretty good day despite the very small amount of sleep I got last night - just tired. I had class this morning, and DS went to his first day at preschool! He did GREAT - especially for a kid that has never been in a classroom setting. He literally walked right in and didn't turn back. Apparently he got sad a few times, but he was smiling when I picked him up! He passed out in the car about 2 minutes after we left and he's still sleeping