Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-25-2011, 12:45 PM   #1
jamiejo
Registered Users
seller

we should be ok right?

My CM this time wasn't as foolproof for "o" day as it has been the past two months... anyhoo, if I read it right I o'ed weds morning. Yesterday Dh slipped up a little and *may* not have gotten out in time... I did have more CM today, but not EWCM. anyway, i know its probably not any real reason to be worried, but i want someone else to reassure me!

Advertisement

Old 09-25-2011, 12:56 PM   #2
TofuScramble
Registered Users
Formerly: DesertMomma

My Mood:
Re: we should be ok right?

Based on the info you've given, I would not feel comfortable telling you that you have nothing to worry about.

BUT I also would say don't sit around and worry either! Anything is possible- and the chances are in your favor that you are NOT pregnant.. but with out seeing temps/chart and only basing it on your CM- it's just hard to say.

Did you have any other indications of O? Like O pains, cervical position.. did you "feel" like you were O'ing? I'd also worry about the rare but possible 2 eggs in one month.

but again, don't worry.. just saying its not impossible lol.. though may be unlikely.
TofuScramble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:27 PM   #3
jamiejo
Registered Users
seller

lol, i dont go by anything but CM, and i'm still nursing and this is only my 3rd cycle PP. (shes 22 months) I've never temped, or checked position, but I am 80% sure I O'ed on weds.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:07 PM   #4
TofuScramble
Registered Users
Formerly: DesertMomma

My Mood:

^ well in that case I give you a 13% chance of conception lol
TofuScramble is offline   Reply With Quote