Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
palsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
how long to wait?

if money was exchanged over a week ago and there has been no communication for 1 week and no item arrived, how long would you wait to contact a mod or open a dispute?

Advertisement

Old 10-03-2011, 07:59 PM   #2
yankeesundbound
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: how long to wait?

I'm impatient, if you have tried to contact and not gotten a response in 24 hrs, I would try one more time and threaten to pm a mod. Then I would pm the mod 24 hrs later.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:11 PM   #3
NiNi
Registered Users

Id say now.

sent from my droid x...excuse all typos and autocorrect!
NiNi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:13 PM   #4
palsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesundbound View Post
I'm impatient, if you have tried to contact and not gotten a response in 24 hrs, I would try one more time and threaten to pm a mod. Then I would pm the mod 24 hrs later.
Thanks. I have tried to contact twice with no response for over 48 hours. No activity on her end since two days after our deal. I will contact a mod tomorrow for sure.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:16 PM   #5
ashersmomoo
Registered Users
seller

Depending on where it is coming from, it may be on the way. Did she say when she would be shipping? Give you an arrival estimate? Anything? If nothing at ALL since payment, I would give do what the pp said and contact them, then if no reply, I would contact again (in 24 hrs) and give them a 24 hr warning. Then I'd contact a mod. I have been very lucky so far and have not issues on here before, but I'm not sure waiting a week for a package is that long (assuming she has already sent it). I hope it all works out!
DW to my BFF and DH! In SAHM heaven to my 3 perfect boys: Asher (9/2/05) , Oliver (2/24/08) , and Gabriel (3/30/12) Novice urban farmer, trying to feed my family on 1/3 acre! http://wildcardgardenbug.blogspot.com/
ashersmomoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:37 PM   #6
palsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashersmomoo View Post
Depending on where it is coming from, it may be on the way. Did she say when she would be shipping? Give you an arrival estimate? Anything? If nothing at ALL since payment, I would give do what the pp said and contact them, then if no reply, I would contact again (in 24 hrs) and give them a 24 hr warning. Then I'd contact a mod. I have been very lucky so far and have not issues on here before, but I'm not sure waiting a week for a package is that long (assuming she has already sent it). I hope it all works out!
Well it's coming from the US. Sent payment on sep 22. She sadi they would ship the following monday. Sent a pm on tues, she replied why they didn't ship and told me they would ship the next day and would send my a message. No message received since sept 28 and she hasn't been on. I have sent another pm and no response. She has tons of positive and only one neg from like 2008. I think I will contact a mod thanks