Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 09-29-2011, 03:10 PM   #1
Registered Users
how do you reuse baby food jars

just wondering...I used a lot when we were at the beach and I couldn't recycle, so they came home with me and now I wonder what to do with them... the lids just aren't tight, any way to fix that?

gghmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:49 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: how do you reuse baby food jars

My dad used to use them to separate all his screws and nails in his toolbox. I have seen people do art projects with their kids - like buy glass paint and have them paint them and use as vases. I dunno what else... never had baby food jars cuz I got really into making my own baby food.
Nicole, SAHM to Juliette (5), Nathan (2), and a new seedling coming August 2013.
creative*genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:08 AM   #3
Registered Users
Re: how do you reuse baby food jars

I have never given my kids babyfood to eat but if we sometimes buy the smallest jars (I guess the stage 1 size?) and empty them out then we put cream in them and make butter. I just let the kids shake it up until butter starts to form. But if you can't get the lids on tight I don't think that would work.
Awesome Heartsy Deals today! Get $5 credit for signing up and take advantage. Soaps, cookies and baby hats are all feature deals today!
Greenbabybottoms is offline   Reply With Quote