Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-06-2011, 07:08 AM   #1
sandrc
Registered Users
seller

i have no diapers from a trade.

i traded a mama in canada 2 pocket diapers for a new fitted diaper. (new wahm) i asked where the diaper was on sept 6 and she said she sent it out the week before. (about a week after we finalized and exchanged addresses)
i waited and messaged again on sept 20 asking if she had any proof they were sent. she said they were sent and she had already recieved my end of the trade and that what she sent must be lost and she would mail out another diaper.
well i still have nothing. my daughter has grown and will most likely not fit the diaper she said she would send. what do i do now? i'm tired of waiting on a package that doesn't look like it will ever show. i need to replace the two diapers i sent out.
what do i do now?

Advertisement

Old 10-06-2011, 08:07 AM   #2
EuphoricDysphoria
Registered Users
Formerly: laubear
seller
seller

My Mood:
I would work with the mama and tell her all the things you posted here. She sounds reasonable. Things from Canada could take up to 4+ weeks however she should have proof she sent it to you ( I'm from Canada and have shipped lots).

Dont panic. Communicate. Most people on here are very understanding and willing to make things right.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:24 AM   #3
Kristi26
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: i have no diapers from a trade.

If your items don't arrive soon, contact a mod. They can help you out!
-Kristi,wife(5/02), , HSing, CDing,SAHM to Andrew(1/00), Lukas(2/03),Lily (1/06),and Ian (5/09) !Sweet Gwen, stillborn, 12/26/11, angel baby 7/08 Free History plans and more here: http://themommywriter.blogspot.com/
Kristi26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:57 AM   #4
mumtwiceover
Registered Users
seller
seller

I second the long shipping to/from Canada and the US - altohugh not so much the lost issue. I buy and sell al lthe time with the US and while most of the time I get things in a couple of weeks it does sometimes take 4 or more (I just got an item sent mid august last week). I also always keep my receipt and customs info when i ship so I a) know when I shipped out and b) as proof to the buyer that they are on the way. I don't believe that things readily go missing though I have sold/bought SOOOO many things and I had one shipment get returned to me (and I got it back about a month after I sent it) because the mama had moved and it was RTS. I hope that you get you shipment. Good Luck
mumtwiceover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:52 AM   #5
holl_ie
Registered Users
seller

No advice, just Good Luck!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
holl_ie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 10:57 AM   #6
percussionsmith
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I don't know mama, but your daughter must grow awfully fast if in one months time she won't fit???