Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-08-2011, 09:06 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
I over did it

On thursday. I had a lllooonngggg day, partcipated in a paid study, got a contract signed and did all my regular running around with the kids. Doesnt sound like a lot but it's put me out of commision for days. Just so.dang.tired!!! Had anther busy day today. In bed already, hope to get some sleep tonight I want to feel better, it's about time right???

Wife to R and momma to two boys and two girls!
Need Childcare options, want a live-in au pair? Check out Cultural Care Au Pair! PM me for more details
chayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:04 PM   #2
Aloha Baby
Registered Users
My Mood:
I don't remember the fatigue sticking around so long my last pregnancy! The nausea has pretty much gone away (I'm 14 weeks) but I still get so worn out. I want to start exercising, but I can barely function for my typical short 12 hr days, much less mg busy long ones! Hope we both get big bursts of energy!

About-to-be-RN mommy to my Sweet 1 (ds 5/11/06) & Sweet 2 (dd 3/30/12)
Aloha Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:44 AM   #3
Registered Users
Re: I over did it

I remember being miserable between the vomitting (hyperemesis with DS), but I don't remember being this fatigued. Maybe it was because I wasn't working out an hour a day, and now can't even hardly handle 10 minutes of heavy working out.

I did carry a 60 lb box (bookshelf!) into the house the other night. I was huffing and puffing!
Mommy to M (9/09) & G (4/12) & expecting Feb 2014
crunch!910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:14 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: I over did it

I am finally starting to feel a little more... normal I hope that it continues! I know what you mean about over doing it though. I had a photo shoot yesterday that was almost 2 hrs long, ran to meet my daughter at dance class right after, childs bday party after that then edited into the night. Woke up at 6 this morning, went to church, went to a Hippie farm (It was AWESOME, I will share pics on the FB page!) and had a maternity photo shoot before picking my DS up from his weekend camping trip. Now... more editing. Whew, it made me tired typing that! lol

Married Momma of 4 DS (2-00), DD1 (12-05),DS(8-08)and DD2 (3-12)
ashayla&acensmom is offline   Reply With Quote