Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-04-2011, 06:13 AM   #81
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat 9/26-10-2

I also barely tore my second time versus my first time. First time was second degree, second time was barely first degree that needed no stitches.

So I would like to do a cranky and tired vent.

I had a HARD time falling asleep last night because right after I started to fall asleep my leg started to cramp up. ARGH always happens during pregnancy for me. I fell asleep well after midnight. Then when my dh's alarm goes off at 5. am he tells me that he is actually going to go in an hour later and he is too tired to get up right now and all the reasons why. My dh is a chatty guy. Of course, him TALKING to me woke me right up. Previous I was barely awake and didnt even KNOW his alarm went off. Then him talking woke me up enough that I had to pee. So I had to get up. And of course, I couldn't fall back asleep. So I finally start to fall back asleep and then dh's alarm goes off again. Its 6 am. ( I don't have to get up til 7 15) so he clumps around and is NOISY in the bathroom and whatever and finally leaves around six twenty. I am REALLY tired and finally start to fall asleep and THEN my two year old wakes up and starts crying at 6:30. I have to get up and go comfort her(she lost her paci that she sleeps with and this almost NEVER happens) And then I am REALLY awake. After tossing and turning for half an hour at 7 I just GAVE UP trying to go to sleep! Now I am in bed typing this cranky rant.

My eyes are burning and my head is all dizzy and lightheaded from only five hours of sleep and Im trying really really hard not to be mad at my dh because I know its not really his fault.

Thanks for reading.

On the bright side I felt great yesterday! I was hoping today might be more of the same but with five hours sleep Im not so sure it will be.

Advertisement

Last edited by ReadingRenee; 10-04-2011 at 06:29 AM.
ReadingRenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:43 AM   #82
MNclothdiaperin'Momma
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadingRenee View Post
I also barely tore my second time versus my first time. First time was second degree, second time was barely first degree that needed no stitches.

So I would like to do a cranky and tired vent.

I had a HARD time falling asleep last night because right after I started to fall asleep my leg started to cramp up. ARGH always happens during pregnancy for me. I fell asleep well after midnight. Then when my dh's alarm goes off at 5. am he tells me that he is actually going to go in an hour later and he is too tired to get up right now and all the reasons why. My dh is a chatty guy. Of course, him TALKING to me woke me right up. Previous I was barely awake and didnt even KNOW his alarm went off. Then him talking woke me up enough that I had to pee. So I had to get up. And of course, I couldn't fall back asleep. So I finally start to fall back asleep and then dh's alarm goes off again. Its 6 am. ( I don't have to get up til 7 15) so he clumps around and is NOISY in the bathroom and whatever and finally leaves around six twenty. I am REALLY tired and finally start to fall asleep and THEN my two year old wakes up and starts crying at 6:30. I have to get up and go comfort her(she lost her paci that she sleeps with and this almost NEVER happens) And then I am REALLY awake. After tossing and turning for half an hour at 7 I just GAVE UP trying to go to sleep! Now I am in bed typing this cranky rant.

My eyes are burning and my head is all dizzy and lightheaded from only five hours of sleep and Im trying really really hard not to be mad at my dh because I know its not really his fault.

Thanks for reading.

On the bright side I felt great yesterday! I was hoping today might be more of the same but with five hours sleep Im not so sure it will be.
I had a horrible nights sleep too! I was up late since my mom stayed last night and we ended up talking until 11. I couldn't fall asleep after that until midnight and then DS ended up sitting up in his bed and talking by 12:30, fell asleep after 15 min....was up at 3 doing the same thing. Up again at 4 and he stayed up talking to himself until 5. I finally got back to sleep by 5:30ish and DH called at 6:30 to let me know he was on his way home. I told him about the night, so he stopped and picked me up a coffee on his way home and brought me coffee in bed Definately made my morning 100x better! Now if I can just stay awake until the kids let me take a rest, which rarely happens. Hopefully last night was just a fluke and DS doesn't make this a habit.

Chelly--Yes, ironed. I tried not to giggle when I saw them. I can only guess that they didn't think that they looked good all quilted up and fluffy?
& DS (4/13/12)

MNclothdiaperin'Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:23 AM   #83
ReadingRenee
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I wish I could stomach the smell of coffee! sorry for your rough night! I always end up staying up late to talk to my mom too. I am feeling a little better now that I have been awake for awhile but still tired and I have so much to do today. argh.

I have a REALLY hard time being patient with my 2 year old if I don't get enough sleep. I have been holding onto patience this morning with a very tight grip. Of course she is in the screaming at her top of her lungs for no reason and every reason phase...
ReadingRenee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:59 AM   #84
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
I'm in a small nesting mode. Going through the kids' wardrobes and making the final summer to fall/winter switcharoo. Of course it's going to be in the low 80's this weekend. Ah well.

Made a big breakfast of scrambled eggs w/cheese, french toast and mango Smoothies. Wish it tasted as good as it sounded.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum

Last edited by TS8213; 10-06-2011 at 10:02 AM.
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:56 PM   #85
LnzsOut
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadingRenee View Post
I have a REALLY hard time being patient with my 2 year old if I don't get enough sleep. I have been holding onto patience this morning with a very tight grip. Of course she is in the screaming at her top of her lungs for no reason and every reason phase...
Renee, I'm having the same problem. I haven't been getting enough sleep lately, and DS is in the same phase as your daughter (wasn't your daughter born in May '09, too?). DS is just so independent right now and wants to do EVERYTHING his way. I really try to be patient and understanding, but it can be really tough!
Old 10-06-2011, 07:44 PM   #86
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LnzsOut

Renee, I'm having the same problem. I haven't been getting enough sleep lately, and DS is in the same phase as your daughter (wasn't your daughter born in May '09, too?). DS is just so independent right now and wants to do EVERYTHING his way. I really try to be patient and understanding, but it can be really tough!
Ditto here too! My Temper is short lived when I get no sleep and my 2 yr old is being ... Well... Two

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:39 PM   #87
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Got a call from my OB's office today. My bloodwork from Tuesday showed that I'm anemic, even after taking the PNV, so I need to supplement. And I guess I'm dehydrated? They told me to drink more water. Any more and I might float away!

Anyone else anemic?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:03 PM   #88
VWgurl619
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I was with my dd. They told me to supplement but I never did

https://www.facebook.com/MickeyWorldTravelSaraRobinson
VWgurl619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:06 AM   #89
Ilovecaseyandcoh
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashayla&acensmom View Post
I EAT EVERYTHING. Seriously. Everything. I just ate a bowl of cereal a little bit ago, and dinner is in the oven. I just know that I am going to gain A LOT of weight with this one. Sigh* I don't really crave anything specific like I did a couple weeks ago (then it was pickles and green olives). I will just start thinking of food in general and raid the pantry
I do feel sick if I don't eat often though. Still have not actually gotten sick though. I sure hope that you find your nitch with food!!! You can take some from me! REALLY!!!
Me too! I love food!!