Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-10-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

We made it a year!

As of this Wednesday we will have successfully breastfed for one year, with only about 6 bottles in the first few months. My original goal was 3 months, then 6, and then it was we'll see after that. At 3 it was going smooth so 6 months seemed like it could work. Six months came and went and I didn't even realize it. Just wanted to share a little joy that we are feeling. There doesn't seem to be an end in sight yet as she is still nursing every 2-3 hours including 2-3 meals a day!

Advertisement

I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, The Maker of Heaven and Earth. And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands, For You are who You are no matter where I am, And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand, You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm
myclanof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:38 PM   #2
carolineb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yeah!! Congrats!
Old 10-10-2011, 02:39 PM   #3
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: We made it a year!

That's awesome!! We're going on 5 months this week...the longest I've made it so far!!
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM   #4
Connor
Registered Users
seller

Congratulations Mama!! You are doing great things for your LO, and your health too!!
Old 10-10-2011, 05:35 PM   #5
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: We made it a year!

Especially my health! I've lost 45 lbs pre-preg weight, about 30 in the first 3 months. My blood pressure was 104/65 today when I went to the Dr, my sweet little boys gave me strep throat. Feeling better though. I have a history of high BP and heart trouble, so I'm really trying to stay healthy for me and my kiddos. The weight lose slowed waaaay down since about 6 months so now I'm actually having to "work" at loosing now. Congrats to everyone else for making it as far as they have too!
I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, The Maker of Heaven and Earth. And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands, For You are who You are no matter where I am, And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand, You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm
myclanof6 is offline   Reply With Quote