Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-07-2011, 12:31 PM   #11
MamaCoffee
Registered Users
Formerly: babydazedesigns

Re: Reflux baby question

Has any of the reflux momma's tried Hazelwood Necklaces for their LO's? I LOVE baltic amber for teething, but am considering getting one of these for Ellie because she does seem to spit up a bit, but doesn't have the other classic signs of reflux. Was thinking I would get her one to wear for general pH health and balance until she started teething and then would switch over to her amber necklace.

Advertisement

Old 10-09-2011, 09:35 AM   #12
Leocaligirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DS was just put on Zantac at 8 weeks old. He has reflux pretty bad. I am starting to notice it helping a bit. Hopefully I will see more in the next few days.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:43 PM   #13
TripleMbride
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by babydazedesigns
Has any of the reflux momma's tried Hazelwood Necklaces for their LO's? I LOVE baltic amber for teething, but am considering getting one of these for Ellie because she does seem to spit up a bit, but doesn't have the other classic signs of reflux. Was thinking I would get her one to wear for general pH health and balance until she started teething and then would switch over to her amber necklace.
Dd also has one of these I'm not sure I can tell a real difference :/

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 10-10-2011, 10:04 PM   #14
Mom2myboys
Registered Users
Formerly: s***riff
seller

Shawna: I have actually had two babies that had reflux. My middle child had it really bad and was on Zantac starting at a couple of weeks up until his first birthday. Most kids grow out of it however he didnít and when they took him of the medicine it eroded his esophagus. Now whenever he coughs he sounds like a goose and people look at me with a nasty look. My youngest is three months and has been on Zantac since he was 3 weeks. My recommendation is go to an ENT if your child has it because they will be able to better recommend a plan of action because they have the diagnostic tools to do so.
Mom2myboys is offline   Reply With Quote