Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-11-2011, 04:16 AM   #1
usmcwifeymissinghim
Registered Users
seller

Is there something I can do? Vent? Long!

Ugh. So its 3 in the morning I can't quit crying! I cried saturday night and thursday too! I don't know what it is! The last two weeks have been pretty bad... pelvic pain, DS1 waking up every night around 2/3am, waking up to pee every 2 hours, can't sleep past 5 because the house is to loud with ppl, pissed at DH, two busy weekends in a row, etc etc.

Literally I have to take tylenol every four hours and I still feel like crying because of how bad it hurts! I had a busy day friday but literaly didn't leave the house saturday or sunday. Monday morning I went to get stuff for DS1 halloween costume, only spent 10 minutes in the store and right back to not being able to walk. Baths aren't helping anymore and I don't know what else I can do! How long does it take for SPD to go away after having the baby?

I'm not really mad that DH put me threw so much the last few months... i'm pissed he's not here now! I need him.. I need help and where the hell is he? He's never been around when I needed him. My parents have always stepped in when I need help but for petes sake... whats a husbands job if he isn't there when you need him?

Is it normal to feel this way? Like is there a boost of hormones I didn't know about right before having a baby? I'm so scared about postpartum depression.. I mean if I feel this way now whats it going to be like then? Is there something I can do to make myself feel better? I feel like i'm missing something... like there should be a reason I feel like this? My parents are doing as much as they can.. they take DS1 with them so I can get a break, make dinner, etc but I still feel overwhelmed! I seriously hope this is just a hormonal thing that means i'll be going into labor soon.

Ugh.. sorry! Hopefully typing this all out has helped and I can sleep now. Tomorrow is a new day! We'll see how I feel then..

Advertisement

Mama to Jensen Dean (Dec '08) Jeter Dawson (Nov '11) Jax Donovan (July '13) and expecting #4 in Aug '15
usmcwifeymissinghim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:22 AM   #2
naura
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is there something I can do? Vent? Long!

have you tried sitting on an exercise ball? I have pelvis pain in the mornings and when I stand or sit in a chair too long so I sit on the ball while I'm on the computer instead and it helps open my pelvis up.

about PPD, I'm worried about it too so I'm encapsulating my placenta. I read often that its helped many women who had PPD with previous pregnancies. I know it maybe not your thing - I wasn't too keen on it either, but my opinion have changed GREATLY this past week.

I've been feeling all crazy too and DS as also been having sleeping problems. I've gotten so frustrated to the point that I just put him on the bed ignored him for a few minutes while he was crying. I think its normal to feel overwhelmed because truth is, when you have a baby you just can't spring back and go back to your life before this baby. everything changes, and to top it all off you don't know how that change is going to be like! I try to put up a brave front too but in reality I'm so scared and worried too. what am I going to do with the tension between my mom and my dad's new GF etc. yea these things aren't things I should be concerned with (as well as your situation with your DH) and I'm quite pissed at my dad for bringing this 'other' variable in my life when I don't need it.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:22 AM   #3
Azrael
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm so sorry. Have you talked to your doc/midwife to see if there's anything you can do or take? I think I've heard there's stretches and things you can do for SPD. Try taking high levels of vitamin D for mood/hormones.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:59 PM   #4
ChelseaGirl7
Registered Users

I haven't had SPD this time, but I had it bad with my last one. The things that helped me were sleeping with a pillow between my legs, and doing the cat stretch seemed to help some (sitting on hands and knees, arch your back and hold, then release).

As for the hormones, I was crying watching a kid show last night (the little boy was crying for mommy when he got hurt at his friends house), so I think the hormones are definitely raging right now, lol.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:05 PM   #5
JoelleB
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

DDC:
I had SPD with my last baby and was told to go to a chiropractor! I didn't get around to doing so, cuz i didn't have insurance, but it wouldn't hurt to try right????