Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-11-2011, 11:41 AM   #11
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Here's my first attempt at posting a pic on the app. Can you see my new beautiful wrap?

Advertisement

Last edited by estradaamyl; 04-30-2013 at 01:07 PM.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:46 AM   #12
MamaCoffee
Registered Users
Formerly: babydazedesigns

Quote:
Originally Posted by estradaamyl
We cut hair at home here too. And I'm totally jealous of all the smiley making since I can't do anything on the app but happy & sad.
I'm a nerd and have learned some of the smilie codes. But that may also be because I am a member of another board that uses vBulletin and has alot of the same smilies.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:52 AM   #13
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by babydazedesigns

I'm a nerd and have learned some of the smilie codes. But that may also be because I am a member of another board that uses vBulletin and has alot of the same smilies.
I've been mainly using DS apps for two years. Over time you learn what to put between the : to : for smiley making. There are just way to many to know them all.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:37 PM   #14
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Re: Tuesday 10/11 CHAT

OH AMY!! That's fabulous!!!!
Old 10-11-2011, 01:59 PM   #15
jenn5388
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Levi has been sleeping 4 or 5 hour stretches everynight.. finally. one night he slept from 10 until 4. It was a miracle. lol

last night was 11 till 3.. not perfect, but I will surely take over the every 1 or 2 he was doing before this week.

Now the bad.. He's sick. Yep.. He caught the cold everyone had last week. so now he's really fussy and waking and crying all hours of the day... doesn't want to be put down, ETC. but he mostly just has the cough..

Miranda had to go to the doctors today.. (possible bladder infection) nothing is wrong with her, but she cooperated better than she ever has before I think.. but yeah, Lack of attention I think is getting to her. When I brought her into school, the nurse wanted to talk to me. I was scared, but basically, miranda didn't pass the eye test, big shocker. (she didn't last year either)

So we needed to talk about how we were suposed to get glasses on the kid.I had to sign a release so she could get the diagnosis from the Doctor (her anxiety issues and such) and then I mentioned jake following in the footsteps, as he's doing some high anxiety stuff lately too, and the nurse suggested Early intervention.

I'm actually excited for this because if he qualifies then he can go to preschool... for free.. with a bus ride!! I'd just go for the free preschool! lol We can't afford to send him, so I'm hoping it works out.

I just put a new ad up for daycare.. Even though I really don't want to be doing it.. but I want to pretend I'm doing it for DH. lol (he's been all stressed out and bummed that I'm no longer bringing in the money I was) and hell, maybe I'll find the perfect kid... doubtful.. but maybe. It's about the only way I'll sign myself back into babysitting again. lol

I also listed stuff to sell. Listed baby clothing on Thread up! and we might end up switching cable providers. It's hard to do though because we aren't in a commitment now, and we would be if we switched back.. but it's a 250 visa card and $89 a month for a year.. We are paying 150 now. It might be worth it..

Oh and I'm working on buying christmas now.

Got the kids some stuff. Seems every year I end up with some little things for them and nothing they really love. I want to change that. So I start eariler and buy thoughtout the next couple months VS buying everything in december.

Alrighty. got to go check the bank account before Levi gets up for the 400th time.
jenn5388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:57 PM   #16
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:

Hello! Its been quiet here today. DD has been sleeping/nursing all day. She isnt nursing enough though at a time to empty me so I am sore!! DH is at work and he took the dog with him tonight so its nice to have that break. Kids are outside playing football in the cool weather, hopefully wearing themselves out!!

I do not plan on cutting Harpers hair myself... unless its a little trim across the back. I am not a fan of bangs though (I was forced to wear them as a little girl) so it'll be all one length until she speaks up and says she wants it otherwise. I DO cut the boys hair though. They all get shaved to a 1 or 2 so its simple. DS gets his done at a barber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by estradaamyl View Post
We cut hair at home here too. And I'm totally jealous of all the smiley making since I can't do anything on the app but happy & sad.
Can you make yourself a little memo in your phone (I assume your on your phone since you said app...) with the smilies you use frequently or like so you can just write them out inside the colons? It should work that way...

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:33 PM   #17
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I guess I could copy something in my ipod, just lazy I guess!
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 03:47 PM   #18
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Today's been a good day except Senia's sleeping at all the wrong times (while on our walk, right before we have to leave, while at school, etc) so I'm not getting much done knitting-wise. Hopefully the next 2 days are good- nothing planned and the girls are in school all day. Conferences went well- apparently the girls are angels and save all their yelling and misbehaving for home!
Old 10-11-2011, 05:41 PM   #19
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

btw-if any of you need some dipes on the cheap, go to WM or Target and pick up some flour sacks in the dishtowel aisle. They are about the same size as flats. I paid 5.88 or something like that for 5. There's a sticky about flat folding in diaper chatter too, I think. just thought I'd share.