Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-15-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
coffeemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Christmas picture ideas???

We are due the beginning of Dec w/ #3 and we dont know the gender. I am trying to come up w/ a super cute idea for Christmas pictures but considering I am TOTALLY not creative I am drawing a blank so far. The only thing I know for sure I would like to do is to avoid buying too Christmasy of outfits that they wont wear again (I dont mind dressy, I just want it something they can wear after Christmas as well). Should I do dressy outfits, matching jammies, ? Any ideas would be great!!! Spam would rock too!
I have a 4 yr old boy, a 15 month old girl, and the baby ?. I would wouldnt mind doing a cute diaper picture but that wouldnt work w/ DS who is PL'd.
WDYT?

Advertisement

Old 10-15-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
Agla
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Christmas picture ideas???

A friend and I dumped a huge bag of Christmas present bows on the floor and then sat our babies on it. That was super cute.

We also dressed our kids as the shepherds and put them in front of a manger scene. THat picture came out awesome but getting a dozen kids dressed up was a nightmare.
Old 10-15-2011, 03:28 PM   #3
Psychomom
Formerly: Boomer
seller

My Mood:

I did a super cute pic with my 4 kids when the baby was born...we stuck the baby in a Christmas stocking with no shirt on, then had my 9 year old daughter holding him and my 4 year old daughter on one side of her and 1 year old son on the other side. The 3 other kids were wearing Santa hats, white shirts, and jeans. I think the 1 year old's white shirt may have said I heart Santa.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:55 PM   #4
MavericksMama
Registered Users
seller

If you wanted to do a diaper pic, your 4 year old DS would be adorable in a good old white tee and plaid boxers! Target sells really cute fall/winter woodland animals pajamas in all three of those sizes : )
MavericksMama is offline   Reply With Quote