Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-16-2011, 02:40 AM   #611
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Re: TTC while BFing GRADS & Greats!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferaj072806 View Post
Oh my he did have big feet! He is adorable! I am glad yall have some pictures of him to keep forever ♥
Thank you. He had clown feet like his daddy. Their feet looked like copies of each other, just one set was teeny tiny compared to daddy's size 12s (at 5ft 8ins, size 12s look ridiculous on my hubby, haha).

And I will love having these photos and the VIDEO of him breathing in my arms every single day for the rest of my life.

Advertisement

Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 07:29 AM   #612
carlaross
Registered Users
seller

Marie ~ he's so beautiful.
I've been thinking about you constantly. I'm so sorry. My heart just breaks for you. You are an amazing and strong person and mama. I wish I could be there with you IRL to hug you, to help you in any way that I could.
carlaross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 02:46 AM   #613
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlaross View Post
Marie ~ he's so beautiful.
I've been thinking about you constantly. I'm so sorry. My heart just breaks for you. You are an amazing and strong person and mama. I wish I could be there with you IRL to hug you, to help you in any way that I could.

Thank you. Now that my milk is drying up a little (it came in with a VENGEANCE at about 36 hours post delivery!) and I'm not in horrific pain from that, I think I've got everything I need. I'm still very painfully engorged, but not as bad as yesterday.

I just bought this amazing compression sports-bra from Target today and I might go get a couple more because DANG! They are holding the girls down and my chest hurts SOOOOO much less now.

Seems my boobs knew exactly what to do---make milk for a baby. Too bad they didn't realize that there isn't a baby around to take it. I have zero doubt in my mind that I'll be able to breastfeed as many babies as I want for as long as I want, provided I can get them into this world alive and keep them that way. I'm leaking at least an oz an hour...I even caught 2oz in a cup last night just to see how much was coming out. I gave it to my son in a cup and he said "mmm! Good! Mama cook good!" haha.
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

Old 10-19-2011, 06:50 PM   #614
mommygreenex2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Maria ~ I have no words to express the pain that I feel in my heart for you and your family. You are an amazing woman and I am praying for you and your family as you begin the long, hard journey to finding peace and healing. Your baby boy is beautiful and perfect and I know that God had an awesome plan for him, but in heaven, not here on Earth. Sending lots of love and hugs your way.
And I must say I'm jealous of your milk supply!
~Jessica, married to my perfect match, Ryan since 05.24.03, and I'm a BF'ing, CD'ing, BW'ing, Selective Vax'ing, Play-at-home-Mama to Breech C-Section DD Olivia 08.29.06, VBAC Bradley Birthed DS Caden 01.06.11, and birth center 2VBAC Waterbirth baby girl Emma 11.09.13.
mommygreenex2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:22 PM   #615
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommygreenex2 View Post
Marie ~ I have no words to express the pain that I feel in my heart for you and your family. You are an amazing woman and I am praying for you and your family as you begin the long, hard journey to finding peace and healing. Your baby boy is beautiful and perfect and I know that God had an awesome plan for him, but in heaven, not here on Earth. Sending lots of love and hugs your way.
And I must say I'm jealous of your milk supply!

Thank you, love.

And you can come have my supply. I'm not engorged now, but if I had a baby to boob, it'd be right back in about 48 hours or less. I'm still full of milk and sore to the touch, but no longer rock-hard and throbbing. I can live with this level of milkiness. I like the extra cleavage BUT, I'd loan them out to anyone who needed a lil extra boob-love for the babies Two of my friends actually offered me their babies to take the edge off last week when I was so sore. I don't produce well for a pump on one side because that side is inverted severely, so I couldn't really pump to ease the pain because pumping the "good" side made me have let-down on the other side and made me MORE engorged and i COULDNT get anything out of that side with a pump..so it was a no-win there.

Ultimately, I turned them down because I knew that nursing a baby would only make me produce more, so I rode it out, but I was SOOOOOO tempted!