Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-23-2011, 08:15 PM   #11
Bella88xoxo
Registered Users
seller

I hope spicy food doesn't slow it down, because we eat spicy food regularly. I ate pineapple today, a whole big can....but then I read that canned pineapple won't do anything because the enzymes are gone. Only fresh pineapple might help, so gotta wait til wednesday when DH is home, to go buy some.

Advertisement

Bella88xoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:39 AM   #12
litllegreekmama
Registered Users
seller

Re: Due Wednesday!!!

I've tried everything except the cohosh in the past two weeks and nothing has given me lasting contractions. The castor oil wasn't as bad as i thought, bad taste/texture and I was only on the toilet for about 15 minutes...then i felt nice and clean inside!
I've walked probably 10 miles in these past two weeks, had eggplant parm, pineapple, red leaf tea, sex, did the labor dance, pressure points and nipple stimulation. I must say that the nipple stimulation and the pressure point between the thumb and index finger always give me contractions...but they just don't stick! Try whatever you feel led to..just because something doesn't work for one person doesn't mean it won't for you!! Good luck!!
Old 10-24-2011, 08:56 AM   #13
Bella88xoxo
Registered Users
seller

Ugh, sex isn't even doing anything! No cramps, or contractions. Not even giving me more braxton hicks!!
Old 10-24-2011, 10:20 AM   #14
Octmom2009
Registered Users
seller

I am a firm believe in baby will come when ready and all the "tricks" are worthless unless baby is ready. I did nothing and DD1 was born at 39 weeks and DD2 was 39 weeks 3 days.

Good Luck
Octmom2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:09 PM   #15
Bella88xoxo
Registered Users
seller

Im just weary about being induced and having to have another csection. Ive been bouncing on a ball on n off all day... Getting some contractions while bouncing, but then they stop when I get off the ball.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:24 PM   #16
Angel89411
Banned

I read you have to eat a LOT of pineapple for it to work. So maybe if you start eating now, it will take effect when your DH gets here? Maybe you should eat pineapple while bouncing on a ball?
Angel89411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 07:26 PM   #17
Angel89411
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel894 View Post
I read you have to eat a LOT of pineapple for it to work. So maybe if you start eating now, it will take effect when your DH gets here? Maybe you should eat pineapple while bouncing on a ball?

If you could figure out a way to add dancing or sex or something into that....well, that'd be one way to get yourself into the hospital!
Angel89411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:45 PM   #18
Bella88xoxo
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel894

If you could figure out a way to add dancing or sex or something into that....well, that'd be one way to get yourself into the hospital!
Lol yeah id prolly get admitted for a broken back or something other then labor though haha. But ive been off the ball for hours now and feel really crampy. Also didn't help my back, its killing me.