Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-29-2011, 10:18 AM   #1
Registered Users
AIOs and recycled woolies

Sorry the pics are not great. My camera cord is broke so I had my dd take pics with her phone.
I made these two a few months back. Two nb AIOs with PUL outer, flannel inner, sewn in folding soaker, side snapping.

Size medium AIO, purple PUL outer, pink minky inner, sewn in flapper soaker, front snapping.

Size large AIO, forest green PUL, monkey flannel inner, sewn in flapper soaker, touch tape closure.

Size small happy face woolie long shorts. I think this was lambswool. My oldest dd designed and cut out the face. I did the sewing.

Size small blue woolie long shorts/capris.

Size medium longies made from a super soft Eddie Bauer lambswool sweater. They're black, it's a really bad pic!!

Thanks for looking.

ETA: On the three AIOs with flannel inners, I made the PUL a little bigger in the leg area so it would fold over a bit and hopefully keep it from wicking. I made one for my sister to test (no pics, dang it!!) and she said it worked great.

Jeanie, wife of Paul, mommy of Aurora-20 and married (5/23/94), Oliver-18 (12/27/95), Simon-15 (9/11/98), Savannah-14 (4/9/00), Harrison-11 (2/26/03), Genevieve-9 (2/24/05), and Sebastian-6 (4/24/08), Precious Baby Girl (lost 8/10), Magnus-(4/26/14)

Last edited by mommyfrog; 10-29-2011 at 10:23 AM.
mommyfrog is offline   Reply With Quote