Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-27-2011, 11:22 AM   #1
songbird516
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Oh the irony- PL-ing related

So We have EC-d from birth, and I remember reading all of these threads before she was born (and in the EC books) about how to find/make "tiny underwear". I thought that would be a fun challenge, how special, right?! Just imagine telling someone "my child is in underwear but they DON"T MAKE THEM THAT SMALL".

HAHAHAHAHA. My daughter has a HUGE behind. So, we went straight to 2T/3T underwear at 16 months, and now she's in 3T/4T undies! And those things aren't cheap, I'm finding.

Apparently, she's inherited my rear end...

Just had to share. Just another one of life's jokes to me.

Advertisement

Old 10-27-2011, 11:34 AM   #2
Squeaky McMurdo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Oh the irony- PL-ing related

Heh, I always used the little "diaper covers" that come with dresses and things for DD1. My second was too stubborn to EC with. I would catch her starting to pee so I would rush her to the potty so she could finish and that girl would wait me out. I sat with her on the potty for an hour one day and she waited it out and peed the second I let her go.

My ISO/IHA I'm looking for a Cosco Pronto cover in "Cars" preferably.
Squeaky McMurdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:00 PM   #3
songbird516
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaky McMurdo View Post
Heh, I always used the little "diaper covers" that come with dresses and things for DD1. My second was too stubborn to EC with. I would catch her starting to pee so I would rush her to the potty so she could finish and that girl would wait me out. I sat with her on the potty for an hour one day and she waited it out and peed the second I let her go.
Now that is determination! Claire has recently been peeing in her carseat, but just a little. It's really annoying. Once a day or so I try to take her to the potty before we leave, but she refuses to go. I put her in the carseat, and when we get there; surprise! She's damp and the prefold in the seat is just a *little* wet. I take her again and she pees! ARRRGHGHGHG. She knows better than that, so it's frustrating me.
I used the diaper covers also, but they really don't fit as well as underwear! And I guess I couldn't really do that if the next one is a boy!
Old 10-28-2011, 02:56 PM   #4
crunch!910
Registered Users

You know.. I've been wondering lately.. why bother? It's just one more thing to have to take off when trying to get unclothed in a hurry to pee. LOL.

DS is a boy, and we actually used the diaper covers a lot. I found them and had about 6-10 of them. But I didn't find them instore.. not sure where I found them... Goodwill/consignment maybe?
Old 10-28-2011, 06:02 PM   #5
Sherrie87
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tiny undies are fun to make...lol I dont EC, but i think they are cute on...lol But my babies LOVE to be naked and always have a potty near by...so maybe i do...just not "on top" of it i guess...lol My son is three and EVERY summer, or nice weather season where he can still run around nude he is potty trained but come winter or it starts getting cool i can't get that child to use the potty to save my life...he is 3 and i'm ready to make him live in the bathroom..GIggle crazy child..lol
Wife to Joey, 1-12-07 Mother to six , Britney 10/13/00, Jared 05/27/03, Hunter 05/10/04, Kimbery 10/26/06,Kole 09/05/08, Alaina 03/20/12 I CD of corse..:P, co-sleep, BFing,non-circumcising, baby wearing, pretty crunchy..:P Fan Page Come "like" Me.. My IHA/ISO I LOVE to trade.. Blog post of some stuff I can make you!..:P
Sherrie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 06:24 AM   #6
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I make tiny babies. Not necessarily tiny newborns, as DS was 8 lbs 12 oz, lol, but they grow slowly. DD was 15 lbs at a year and DS was 17 lbs at a year. So I have some size "1T" undies that we got DS for his first birthday that someone on here made for me, but I never did get brave enough to fully use them, lol. They were sure so cute though. Maybe for this next baby, since DS sort of fits in the 2T/3T undies now.
I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote