Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-09-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
Zepp
DS Addict
Formerly: K*B*T*M*
seller
seller

My Mood:
Can I get a clarification on spam?

It was brought to my attention that I am spamming. I am confused as to how I'm doing this, so if someone could let me know, I'd appreciate it. I just have the link to my business in my signature and do post once daily on the wahm wares and announcements threads. The only other thing I can think of is if someone is posting that they are looking for x diaper and I give more info and say that I carry it in my store. I have seen other people post things like that too, but if that's not ok, please let me know. I'm just trying to figure this out.

Advertisement

Old 11-09-2011, 01:05 PM   #2
altuttle
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Can I get a clarification on spam?

If it was brought to your attention by a mod you can always ask them for the exact spam. You are allowed to say that you have such and such thing in your store if it is asked specifically for spam for said item.
altuttle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:27 PM   #3
Zepp
DS Addict
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by altuttle View Post
If it was brought to your attention by a mod you can always ask them for the exact spam. You are allowed to say that you have such and such thing in your store if it is asked specifically for spam for said item.
Thanks for the response. It wasn't by a mod, but by another retailer. I'm wondering more about not if someone is specifically saying "who has x?", but more like "has anyone tried x diaper?" and I reply with "yes, we have used them and love them...blah blah blah...", but then mention that we carry them or just stocked them today, or that customers have x to say about it. That's more the part that I'm unsure about. I didn't think twice about that being considered spam since they are asking for info, but that's that only thing I can think of.
Old 11-09-2011, 01:41 PM   #4
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissed by the Moon View Post
Thanks for the response. It wasn't by a mod, but by another retailer. I'm wondering more about not if someone is specifically saying "who has x?", but more like "has anyone tried x diaper?" and I reply with "yes, we have used them and love them...blah blah blah...", but then mention that we carry them or just stocked them today, or that customers have x to say about it. That's more the part that I'm unsure about. I didn't think twice about that being considered spam since they are asking for info, but that's that only thing I can think of.
Green is not spam

Blue is (unless the OP ask "Where can I buy these?")

~happy2Bamommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:46 PM   #5
Zepp
DS Addict
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thank you, I appreciate the info!