Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-11-2011, 12:25 PM   #21
fluffymailaholic
Registered Users
seller

Re: July 2012 Due Date List

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabelino View Post
Sarah, I didn't realize you conceived your first month off Mirena, too! Awesome!
I know! My midwife warned me, hehe. I guess she can add me to the list of patients who got pregnant days after getting Mirena out.

Advertisement

Old 11-11-2011, 01:02 PM   #22
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:

my doctor said its "near impossible" to get pregnant. i said "is it a problem if i do?" "don't worry about that, because you wont"

yeah. shes an idiot.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:09 PM   #23
SqueakersMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
my doctor said its "near impossible" to get pregnant. i said "is it a problem if i do?" "don't worry about that, because you wont"

yeah. shes an idiot.

Yeah - I'm gonna agree with that. I had Mirena taken out right before I conceived ydd and the nurse that did it warned me that most of her patients get pregnant right away so if I didn't want that to be very careful. I told her I did want that, and we conceived her right away. Its not uncommon!
Old 11-11-2011, 02:52 PM   #24
fluffymailaholic
Registered Users
seller

Quote:

yeah. shes an idiot.
Seriously? Yeah I was told she knew several patients who got pregnant days after getting it out. I got it out on Oct 4, so I guess I'm in that category! Who knew?
Old 11-11-2011, 03:01 PM   #25
nikkilynn
Registered Users
seller

Location: Glad to be back in th PNW :) Allyn Wa to be exact!!
My Mood:

EDD: July 5
Your Name: Nikki
State or Country: Wa.
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 2 months
What number child is this for you: #3
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): My husband Kevin, 6y/o Ds Jacob, 2 y/o DD Grace and Buck our 8 month old Boxer
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I would love another boy but I am pretty sure this one is a girl.
Birth Plans/Preferences: I would love to go med free but I am not sure if I will or not. A lot of it depends on if my DH is here for the birth.
Blog, website or the like:
Anything else you'd like to share:
Old 11-12-2011, 01:33 AM   #26
Bryton
Registered Users

My Mood:
Talking Re: July 2012 Due Date List

Hi everyone. =) I'm not even sure yet if there is an official place to welcome edit: introduce myself... However, I was lurking and this thread inspired me to join...=) I hope it's okay that I jump on in... I feel blessed to have stumbled on this nifty site! Truly, I'm excited!

EDD: July 16
Your Name: Jaton (Juh-tawn)
State or Country: TX
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 2 cycles (2nd month worked!)
What number child is this for you: #4
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): My husband Bryan (hence bryton: bryan+jaton= bryton), 11y/o DD Piper, 9 y/o DD Scarlette and 3 y/o DS Holden (We have 2 kitties, Junipurr (our russian blue rescue) and Hopps ((our tuxedo cat crooner)) and our border collie rescue baby, Barley)
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): I would love another boy for my sweet sweet dumpling
Birth Plans/Preferences: plan on midwifing-home birth... all three others were hospital birth... some radical changes in the last couple of years have led me here!
Blog, website or the like:
Anything else you'd like to share: We are a gluten free, homeschoolin', God-lovin', free-range/organic/grassfed eatin, granola cruchin' family in all areas that we can be... =) I am learning all about cloth-diapering, baby-wearing, home birthing, and am open to learning about a lot more! (These changes have been made in the last 3 years since Holden's birth... We have come a long way baby!)

HI EVERYONE!

You all seem quite lovely... I'm happy to have discovered this site...

Last edited by Bryton; 11-12-2011 at 01:43 AM.
Bryton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:37 AM   #27
SqueakersMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Welcome Jaton - to our due date club and to Diaper Swappers! Glad to have you!
Old 11-12-2011, 08:43 AM   #28
Bethany89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Welcome Jaton to Diaperswappers and to our due date club and CONGRATULATIONS!! Definitely just jump in conversations wherever We love to chat!
Old 11-12-2011, 08:47 AM   #29
Bethany89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So.. most of the other threads have chat nicknames like JuneBugs, Winter Wonderlands, Harvest.. etc.. so.. what should ours be? Any ideas? Our new thread starts tomorrow - one more week down for us! So.. lets come up with someone!

I was thinking maybe like.. July Fireflys.. Or.. maybe a play off of the 4th of July somehow?
Old 11-12-2011, 11:30 AM   #30
TangerineLove
Registered Users

My Mood:

EDD: July 7th (According to some pregnancy calculator online)
Your Name: Michelle
State or Country: Virginia
How long it took to you to get your BFP: 2 months
What number child is this for you: #1
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Just me & my DH
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): No clue
Birth Plans/Preferences: We're meeting with a midwife here soon... if everything's normal, I hope to have the baby at home and in water!
Blog, website or the like: No, but I may just start one!
Anything else you'd like to share: I'm just praying everything will go well with this. Trying to "hold it with an open hand" because I know there's a lot that's not in my control with this little child growing inside me! We're super excited. I'm also hoping to , so if any of you have suggestions for me starting out with that (or what worked for you), let me know.
TangerineLove is offline   Reply With Quote