Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-10-2007, 12:22 PM   #21
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Motherease Bamboo Sandy's Fitteds

Originally Posted by cherryblsm View Post
Hi mama,
I am local too ( mtry pen)-I talked to the lady in Marina to see if she can carry Bamboo for us. She said she was going to call them mon( yesterday) to see.
She is gonna order some for me if she can. I still am wondering how it will compare to the organic dipes because I was stoked on that. SHe said her prices won't increase until Aug! Yeah! Hopefully we can try them out by the end of next week.
P.s I have ME doublers brand new-just prepped that I want to let go of. ANy interest? Just thought I would throw it out there. Ofcourse cheaper than what you can buy from her.
cool! I know she planned to order some XS Sandys and I (and her assistant) ahve been trying to get her to carry pfs. She's not familiar w/ them so she's never carried them. I referred her to Thirsties b/c I'mnot sure how man pf makers will let her retail for them, KWIM? She has to wait until their new US manufacturing is all set up though.

Kelly, coffee addicted internet junkie married to my navy man Scott, and mama to Ethan 12.25.05 and Lucas 6.10.08
Adorn- nursing/babywearing necklaces, jewelry, beaded watches, and wine charms. Click me!
Kelolsen-and-Padawan is offline   Reply With Quote