Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 07-10-2007, 01:30 PM   #1
Registered Users
snappi fitteds

I bought six of these before she was born, washed them once per instructions and now she is 5 months and they are still big on her. I cant decide if I should sell them or keep them. They are too bulky if I fold them over. We really like kissaluvs so far so want to buy more of those soon. Anyone have some advice?

saoirsesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:32 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: snappi fitteds

Hmm I hoped to use those on our next baby too. I have one I bought off of FSOT. I use the L/XL on my 18 montd old now. I don't fold down (b/c I use them w/ wool so I can use the high rise- w/ a cover they'd be to high). I know I have alot of room to grow in them and he's a big boy. HOw much can you wrap around? if you have alot of cloth to wrap around, then I think she'll eventually fit into them and I'd keep them. I do like mine alot! If they are just way too high and you don't have alot of room to "wrap" I say sell them.
Kelly, coffee addicted internet junkie married to my navy man Scott, and mama to Ethan 12.25.05 and Lucas 6.10.08
Adorn- nursing/babywearing necklaces, jewelry, beaded watches, and wine charms. Click me!
Kelolsen-and-Padawan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:47 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: snappi fitteds

Wow, I could have written your post! I have a 10 mo, so on the advice of the store owner I bought the L/XL and it's enormous even after washing. That said, it does fine under wool like the pp mentioned, but I don't think I love it enough to keep it for another 6 mos till it really fits. Bummer, too, because they're so soft and I do like how they kind of stretch to fit. But I need stuff that works now, so I'll probably be selling it soon.

BTW, if you like Kissaluvs, you may want to try their contours, if you haven't already. I have the M and I love it with a snappi - fits like a glove! No elastic at the legs, but we have formed poopies now, so that's not been a problem.

Debbie, Mommy to Bunny (10), Buddy Boy (8): and the Beanie Baby (2 1/2 and potty trained-Yay!) I am in awe of my kids; they daily take my breath away.
mom2mybumpy is offline   Reply With Quote