That's what I was thinking, too. The urologist said he will use a local anesthetic, until 12 months. I'm wondering if we should see a plastic surgeon too.
Honestly, at this point I'd rather just not do it at all. I know why we decided to circ, but the idea of doing it this late makes me want to cry . DH is adamently opposed to leaving him intact, though.
So many issues, LOL.
April since you'd rather not do it at all is there any chance that if you just wait your DH might change his mind?