Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 11-24-2011, 10:24 PM   #11
Registered Users
Originally Posted by lovebeingamommy123
my son is 3 1/2, and doing very well with potty training (just started, its been a year and a half long struggle to get him to even SIT on it lol) he does well as long as i remind him every few min, he doesnt usually tell me, every once in a while he does, and i rush him to the potty lol. He wears diapers at night and nap time, and I havent gone out in public with him yet without a diaper... my question is... how do you do that? go on longish car rides, and do errands with no diaper. Is it too soon to try that? (its been 2 weeks and just in the last 4 days has he been accident free except for poop) and are there any tricks or tips i should know? also, how about for naps and night, when do you start that, and how do you do it?
If he doesn't tell you when he needs to go I wouldn't go on trips longer than 30 min without a diaper. Unless you stop every 30 min and give him a chance to go.

Single Mommy to my 3 year old DS born all natural. We are a Cosleeping, Breastfeeding, Babywearing Non-Vaxing DUO!!
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote