Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-28-2011, 03:39 PM   #11
Prettylocks
Registered Users
seller

Re: Cyber Monday & more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof2wildboys View Post
I am almost done with my Christmas shopping! I hate having to stress about $ and worrying if we have enough for Christmas. Only 2 presents left
Awesome! I have most of mine done too! I am stuck on DH though.

Advertisement

Old 11-28-2011, 04:06 PM   #12
jackyl08
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have quite a ways to go on the Christmas shopping, but since we've been sick, it's taken a back burner. Uhhh, right there with you, Amy. I am on the mini-pill and EBF 24/7, but I am now reading that the mini-pill is not very effective. Add to that, that I thought I got my cycle back the second week I was on the pill, but then have had nothing since. I will find out in a week or two, I guess.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:17 PM   #13
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterBabies
Ok so does anyone else think their baby is teething already? It seems a little early to me but Colt sure is acting like he is. He is constantly chewing on his hands or his shirt sleeve, or a burp cloth but I don't see any bumps that look like teeth coming through.
He is a bit more fussy lately too. He doesn't seem to like any of the teething toys I have given him. I'm out of ideas. He seems to sleep ok at night but during the day he seems uncomfortable. Any thoughts?
Caspian took up Sophie the giraffe today. He's been ripping out his binkie and biting it instead for awhile now.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:29 PM   #14
TeachinAuntie
Registered Users
Formerly: sgoe***
seller
seller

My Mood:

Vinnie likes to suck n soft toys, like then arms and legs of the stuffed dangly toys.

Both boys have hand foot mouth. Poor vinnie is just miserable. That means mama is pretty down too.

TeachinAuntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 08:15 PM   #15
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Little Miss is chewing frantically at this point I'm not sure if its teething or just exploring that she has a mouth.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:12 PM   #16
WinterBabies
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeachinAuntie View Post
Both boys have hand foot mouth. Poor vinnie is just miserable. That means mama is pretty down too.
So sorry Steph. to all of you. I hope the boys are better soon.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:23 AM   #17
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hope they're better soon Steph!

Nothing really on the agenda today. I think I'll have another day like yesterday- sitting on couch, knitting, cuddling Senia, and watching Criminal Minds. It's nice after such a busy holiday week. The house is pretty clean since I cleaned a TON before company, so I just have to finish a bit of laundry and probably do dishes.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:37 AM   #18
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

was laid up in bed most of yesterday. sydney was sick and throwing up a week ago, then kezia was puking a few days later. wayne was feeling sick the other day and it finally got to me. thankfully no puking...bleh I hate that. Elijah seems fine and hopefully stays that way!
speaking of elijah, he just went potty! He was going at least a little bit whenever I got him on the potty, but for a few weeks now would cry when I put him on, so I stopped. then, just now as I was changing him, he said he wanted to go potty. so, on he went. he whined at first cuz the seat was cold , but then he went, and a good amount too! stuck him in an all cotton trainer, hopefully he doesn't pee in that cuz it won't hold much. it would be great if he could potty train sometime soon...I am super sick of toddler poo.

oh, I posted earlier in a separate thread, but a colorway I made for a wrap company in malaysia was selected as a finalist! the winning designer gets a wrap in their colorway, which would be EPIC!!! really hoping to win.

kezia is no where near rolling,but she doesn't get much tummy time. Im either worried about the older 2 squishing her, or she tends to spit up a lot during tummy time, even if she eat 1+ hours ago. but she is having longer awake periods in teh morning, so hopefully I'll get her down more to play.

later ladies!
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:22 AM   #19
TeachinAuntie
Registered Users
Formerly: sgoe***
seller
seller

My Mood:

Vinnie doesn't get a lot of tummy time too... But my boobs make a nice shelf and he gets lots of head/ neck exercise there...

TeachinAuntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:35 AM   #20
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ooh, that was so sad! I was picking up sydney from preschool and one of hte little girls was running around saying "I get to go to uncle dave's house, I get to go to uncle dave's house!" didn't think anything of it, until her mom explained that the girl was going to her DAD's house, but called him uncle dave cuz that is what her cousins called him. i don't know, it just seemed sad to me that this little girl called her dad "uncle" like does she not see him often enough to call him "dad"?
could just be that she was going through a phase; sydney used to call her dad by name when we were looking for him in a store. like somehow if he was in the same row, he was daddy, but if she couldn't see him, he was "waaaayne!"...like mommy says when she can't find him.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote