Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-01-2011, 09:10 PM   #221
Haleybailey
Registered Users
seller

Re: November- TTC #1 (No Children Mentioned)

I need to stop reading the Due in July thread, I keep realizing all these symptoms I have. haha. But seriously, I have been passing gas nonstop the last 2 nights... Poor DH haha, I feel like im getting him back for all the times he has practically killed me with his! hehe.

Advertisement

Hi I'm Haley, wife to Joel. TTC #1 With PCOS. Going through acupunctureand clomid to build our family! Cloth diapering, tandem baby wearing and signing Nanny to baby D & M (Sept 2012)
Haleybailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:16 AM   #222
abhernandez
Registered Users

Gah. 26 day cycle again. I guess maybe stress can do that to you... it happened the month before our wedding too. Anyway... Suerte to you all!!!
Old 12-02-2011, 12:22 PM   #223
Haleybailey
Registered Users
seller

So took 2 more tests this morning (finally found my IC's!) and of course more BFN's....

So I decided to go through my CD stash this morning

I have:
36 NB prefolds (Soooo tiny!)
3 NB Fitteds
6 NB AIO's
2 NB Bummis Super Whisper Wrap
2 NB longies
2 NB Soakers
1 NB Shorties (Probobly only fit over a sposie )

29 Infant Prefolds

2 Happy Heinys One-size Pocket
7 Econobum (one size) covers
1 Thirsties size 2 cover

21 Regular Prefolds

So pretty much I could have baby and not have to buy a single diaper....haha...like that will ever happen!

I like the econobums, but I want to get more of the thirsties duo covers and use the econobums as a back-up. And maybe a couple pockets for out and about. My DH prefers prefolds and snappies and my parents cloth diapered all 4 of my sisters and I so we dont really need an "easy" system. I prefer Prefolds and PUL or Wool.
Hi I'm Haley, wife to Joel. TTC #1 With PCOS. Going through acupunctureand clomid to build our family! Cloth diapering, tandem baby wearing and signing Nanny to baby D & M (Sept 2012)

Last edited by Haleybailey; 12-02-2011 at 12:28 PM.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:01 PM   #224
mcmorley
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
Gah. 26 day cycle again. I guess maybe stress can do that to you... it happened the month before our wedding too. Anyway... Suerte to you all!!!
Alice, I'm sorry. I had 2 26 day cycles three months ago. No reason for them. I hope things straighten themselves out soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haleybailey View Post
So took 2 more tests this morning (finally found my IC's!) and of course more BFN's....
BOOOO! I hope you are just testing too soon. How many DPO are you? I love how your name flows too and over your stash.

AFM, I talked to the RN in the office and she agreed that DH should re-do his SA so he's going in on Monday so that the results are better!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 12-02-2011, 10:15 PM   #225
Haleybailey
Registered Users
seller

I will test again! haha I have 96 more in the box I will definatly test tomorrow since its my B-day! hehe. I dont know how many DPO I am, I think I started my last cycle on the 26thish... I got sick right at the begining and havnt temped and have no idea when or if I O'd. So I am just hoping that since I am on the metformin that it has indeed helped! I will temp this cycle and use the OPK's.

Im thinking about asking to be uped to 2000 mg/day as opposed to 1500 mg/day. I have the appt on wednesday, so I might as well, right?

I got some birthday money and the first thing I thought of was "I can buy some DIAPERS!!!!!!!" Haha... Maybe some Sustainable Babyish fitteds.... or a zutano outfit or two... hmmmmmmm... Any ideas? I have about $150 of just me money!
Old 12-03-2011, 01:51 PM   #226
Clothobsessed2010
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
I will test again! haha I have 96 more in the box I will definatly test tomorrow since its my B-day! hehe. I dont know how many DPO I am, I think I started my last cycle on the 26thish... I got sick right at the begining and havnt temped and have no idea when or if I O'd. So I am just hoping that since I am on the metformin that it has indeed helped! I will temp this cycle and use the OPK's.

Im thinking about asking to be uped to 2000 mg/day as opposed to 1500 mg/day. I have the appt on wednesday, so I might as well, right?

I got some birthday money and the first thing I thought of was "I can buy some DIAPERS!!!!!!!" Haha... Maybe some Sustainable Babyish fitteds.... or a zutano outfit or two... hmmmmmmm... Any ideas? I have about $150 of just me money!
WOW! That's a lot of tests! hehe. I'm confused. You got your period on the 26th of November? You wouldn't have ovulated yet would you?

Happy Birthday! What an amazing gift a BFP would be!

Expecting our IVF miracle baby GIRL in April 2013!
Clothobsessed2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:53 PM   #227
Clothobsessed2010
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhernandez View Post
BOO!

Stress really makes our bodies crazy.

I started my cycle our wedding night after I hadn't gotten it for a year. Great wedding present huh! lol.

Old 12-03-2011, 01:54 PM   #228
Clothobsessed2010
Registered Users
seller

Quote:

I love how are version of "me" money is actually for baby! DH always gets on me about that LOL!

Old 12-03-2011, 01:57 PM   #229
Clothobsessed2010
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmorley View Post
Alice, I'm sorry. I had 2 26 day cycles three months ago. No reason for them. I hope things straighten themselves out soon.

BOOOO! I hope you are just testing too soon. How many DPO are you? I love how your name flows too and over your stash.

AFM, I talked to the RN in the office and she agreed that DH should re-do his SA so he's going in on Monday so that the results are better!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Yay! I hope the results come back great!

Dh's results were normal but he was on the lower end of normal. =/ Before he even did a SA my dr recommended the fertility blend for men pills. Dh hasn't been taken them religiously, but I'm really trying to remind him every day now.

Old 12-03-2011, 02:06 PM   #230
Clothobsessed2010
Registered Users
seller

dec thread http://diaperswappers.com/forum/show...3#post14229113