Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-04-2011, 07:10 PM   #151
RunawayBunny
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanne
I started pre-DS as well and used Amity's World for my diaper stuff. ME and Stacinators and Alexis Feather Weight covers!! I can't remember the others. But- I remember the HoneyBoys as well! Been on here since it started.....:0)
Anyone know how old Alexis feather weight covers are? My grandma used to pull toys out of my garage sale bin and then gave them to me when I had my son. In with some baby doll clothes was an Alexis cover that I don't recall ever playing with, but she swore I used to put it on my dolls! It would have to be 18 years old...

Advertisement

RunawayBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:39 PM   #152
escapethevillage
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: What dipe/trend was popular when you started out w/CD's? PICS

I go way back to before the internet even existed.

I started out using Curity prefolds and Pinless clips. We had diaper covers that were like the nylon pants, but had snaps in front.

http://www.justmommies.com/blog/2010...-and-giveaway/

Then, when I got back into it with a daycare girl, we had Thirsties fab fitted, and Kissaluvs.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:00 PM   #153
Argonaut8
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahannecloud9 View Post
We had some of these as well. I dyed mine. I never should have sold them. I feel so bad about it. Wish I still had them, such great dipes!
I've got two of them and I could be talked into letting them go. PM me if you want.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:04 PM   #154
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I actually had some of the clips in the package and no clue what I did with them. I had one of the covers with the 3 snaps and ffs'd it. I also had a bunch of the pretty curity pf's. All gifted to me by my mother. If i had only known what a passion this would become for me, I would have kept them. I still have the really old gauze flats and ancient pampers. I wish I could snag some other things as well. In the future i suppose, lol. Nicely done hun! Great collection! I adore the history of diapering. I guess with age comes wisdom, lol.
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:06 PM   #155
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonaut8 View Post
I've got two of them and I could be talked into letting them go. PM me if you want.
We have such a fixed income right now, I dought i could afford them sweetie. I thank you sooo very much for the offer! If they happen to be real affordable, be sure to lmk. Then I could see if I had enough!
Thanks again!!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:59 AM   #156
CTH3989
Registered Users
seller

When I started cloth diapering, 5 years ago. I loved Kissaluv 0's for my newborns, Fuzzi Bunz (I remember the bugs. :-D), and BumGenius OS 1.0 & 2.0.
CTH3989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:07 AM   #157
pickeljuice
Registered Users

I started way back in 94 yes in 1994, lol with plain old kushies. thye worked fine for us. once my ds grew into them. them again in 03. I am not sure what the craze was but I like the kiwi pie wool covers and would visit thta old site everyday and looke at the pictures. plus the luxe site. I actually met her and she gave me some diapers... not the ones she made just some she had, she was from my "tribe" on another site. I lovbed my diapers most of them I got from women who donated them to me. I did buy some. I "love" wol and am addicted to naturally luxewool wash and lanolin, known back then as monkey sudz
pickeljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:33 AM   #158
ssand23
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have these in our bedroom now. All were from 2000-2005. My 9 and 12 year olds wore these & ds does now.

I believe these are both Many Ducks (one has a tag & the other doesn't). I still have the matching wipe to go with the fairy print. The purple snowmen is a fitted & the fairy one is an AIO.

These Luke's Drawers were my favorite WAHM diapers. I have a lot of prints of these that no one else had, like this purple floral in her toddler size. The one with the bears was a One Size Wonder. The first one size diaper after MEOS. The purple floral one is one of her Cotton Kisses.

The blue is from Ivy Rose & the pink flower buds is an old Knickernappies when they were a WAHM business & made custom sized pockets. This is a toddler size.

On the left is a fleece topped Joey Bunz and the right is a Little Lounging Lizards hemp prefold with fleece sewn to 1/3.

Last edited by ssand23; 12-05-2011 at 07:35 AM.
ssand23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:41 AM   #159
tavmum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Here are a few more I had from 2008
Baby Kanga

Bum Wear

Urban Fluff (split open so the insert comes out in the wash)

Last edited by tavmum; 12-05-2011 at 07:44 AM. Reason: to make my pictures work
tavmum is offline   Reply With Quote