Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-05-2011, 01:17 PM   #11
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: ATTS: December 5, 2011

Okay Ladies....I tood a test this AM BFN...no sqinter... FF says AF is due today I had a slight spotting yesterday of bright red then nothing...today I have dark brown spotting not much but there when I wipe after using the restroom....Temp is very slightly decreasing....Don't know what to think...Any advice? Still cramping some too.

Kym: here is good sticky vibes for your bean! You are in my prayers as are all you mama!!

Advertisement

Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:48 PM   #12
LSwinson12
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Okay Ladies....I tood a test this AM BFN...no sqinter... FF says AF is due today I had a slight spotting yesterday of bright red then nothing...today I have dark brown spotting not much but there when I wipe after using the restroom....Temp is very slightly decreasing....Don't know what to think...Any advice? Still cramping some too.

Kym: here is good sticky vibes for your bean! You are in my prayers as are all you mama!!
You're only 9dpo right? I would think that it's too early. I wonder if the spotting was IB and then old blood from IB. I've always been told the old blood is a good sign.
Lora: Wife To Clint & Mama to Cooper (5) and Nash (3). TTC #3!

When those hard times come, love will bring you right back -Zion I
Swinson Studios | Personal Blog
My Chart

LSwinson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:05 PM   #13
elizabeth.scalf
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm 9 or 10 DPO and had a BFN this morning but I'm not sweating it, it's possible my dates are off and I didn't use FMU, sooo... waiting a few more days then trying again. Keeping it positive! Good luck to all you mamas waiting for those BFPs!
SAHM to Coralie, 1/09, Siri 9/10, Ellie Sue 9/12, Baby #4 due May 2014.
elizabeth.scalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:49 PM   #14
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hi girls. So I almost told myself last night that I wasn't allowed to get on this forum. LOL! I LOVE being a part of this group. IRL, everyone around me is getting pregnant...many with their rainbow babies. And then there's my sister who can't get pregnant and is heartbroken by it since they don't have the $ to adopt right now. Then there's me somewhere in the middle. Conflicting. I decided I WOULD still get on here b/c its nice to have people to talk to who understand my desire for another. It just certainly FEEDS the obsession. LOL! But, that's ok I guess, I need an outlet!

I have calmed down after AF went away, regarding the obsession part. Yes, I do want a baby, but I"m a bit calmer about waiting on God's timing right now. So that's nice to have those AF hormones away so that I'm thinking a bit clearer. I am, however, kind of hopeful for this month. I have short cycles and think I O early....usually 2 -3 days after AF leaves. We DTD on Sat before DH had to go back out of town. I think I'm Oing today. So, I'm hoping there's still some strong swimmers in there. BUT, I'm telling myself we did it at the "right" time last month, and nada....so timing doesn't always mean its gonna happen. Even my midwife said she thought I was Oing. And DH had a long weekend so there were a lot of chances made. So, not getting obsessive about it, but nice to know there may be a chance, as some months there isn't with an out of town DH.
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:36 PM   #15
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth.scalf View Post
I'm 9 or 10 DPO and had a BFN this morning but I'm not sweating it, it's possible my dates are off and I didn't use FMU, sooo... waiting a few more days then trying again. Keeping it positive! Good luck to all you mamas waiting for those BFPs!
Maybe we could be Due Date Buddies!! since we are both 9dpo!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #16
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Ladies, how long do "leftovers" hang around? I always get really confused as to whether it's CM or not, even though people have told me again and again how to tell the difference. Anyway, I haven't had much CM on the tp today, but when I checked my cervix I thought "holy cow THAT is what a high soft cervix feels like!" I think it might have been open too, but that is SO hard for me to tell. Anyway, I had a big glop of CM that looked like clear mixed with cloudy and it was stretchy, but not like 4-5in EWCM stretchy. Maybe an inch at most? What would you classify that as? DH and I BD last night, so I would think that the leftovers would be all gone by now? Does it sound like fertile cm to you guys?
Old 12-05-2011, 08:28 PM   #17
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kymdenise

Oh, I'm so sorry Thank you for the encouragement though.
Just hope all is well for you and a hh9m is in store! My mc was followed by a healthy pregnancy and my gorgeous daughter arriving so I can only wish the rainbow on to someone else since it's such a wonderful blessing!
Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
justjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:17 PM   #18
mommyinthesun
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
Ladies, how long do "leftovers" hang around? I always get really confused as to whether it's CM or not, even though people have told me again and again how to tell the difference. Anyway, I haven't had much CM on the tp today, but when I checked my cervix I thought "holy cow THAT is what a high soft cervix feels like!" I think it might have been open too, but that is SO hard for me to tell. Anyway, I had a big glop of CM that looked like clear mixed with cloudy and it was stretchy, but not like 4-5in EWCM stretchy. Maybe an inch at most? What would you classify that as? DH and I BD last night, so I would think that the leftovers would be all gone by now? Does it sound like fertile cm to you guys?
Sniff test ....? Big glop makes it sound like fertile cm.
FWIW my ewcm hasnt been 4-5" stretchy in months.
mommyinthesun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:14 AM   #19
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I thought I read somewhere here that sperm separates and coagulates.. and I've noticed that too. Big gooey glob really does sound like cm.
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote