Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-08-2011, 12:02 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Kitchen purge panic attack help.

i say purge it all. we have all kinds of mismatched here and it is so stressful visual wise.
we just got married and my gma is going to buy us fiestaware (wooo) so i am getting rid of everything.
i already bought the glasses at walmart. you get 12 for $8. they are very simple, but have a striped etched effect for some interest.
and you can buy plate hangers. i have a few and am getting more for the plates i love.

Geek, Wife and Mom to Wyatt C. (10.2007) & Graham (10.15.14)
mugsywebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:12 PM   #12
Super Moderator
Location: In a quaint village smack in the middle of the black forest.
Re: Kitchen purge panic attack help.

I think I may get a 6 piece matching cup set and then 2 big tumblers and call it good.

I know Ikea sells really cheap glasses I think it was like 3 euro for a set of 6. I need to get tumblers from the US. I never saw big cups here.

Then I would have my simple streamlined dishes and cups.

Then I can take on the next beasts- silerwear, cooking utensils, and random kitchen stuff like platters.

I already did frying pans. We got 3 good frying pans on clearence from 70 euro to 19.99 and the company sent us a christmas voucher for 15 so we got them for 5.00. So all cheapo frying pans are gone.

I already have a good metal pan set. I actually have 2, since they are both great quality and pan sets cost over 500 bucks here I am going to pack up the second one in the cellar. Those so far are the only thing I am hanging on to extras.
Rena , Married to my German BFF T . Mom to 2 energizer bunnies L (12/2010) and E (10/2012). Come play with me: ISO/IHA, M2M,
2+2macht4 is offline   Reply With Quote