Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-06-2011, 06:12 PM   #11
Kätzchen
Registered Users
seller

Re: Safely co-sleeping

I have a "snugglenest" and love it! My bed is extremely low-profile and it's the only thing that works. She is right next me, in her own space, but in bed. It has a little light on the top so I can see her if need be without getting up. Whenever she wants to nurse I just slide her down a bit (it has an open bottom/side) and nurse, then slide her back up, she has never woken up from it since I am able to respond to her earliest cues.

This is actually one of my favourite baby products, it gives me peace of mind. I am somehow afraid of complete co-sleeping with little babies, yet cribs and bassinets also creep me out (I guess I hate sleeping high off of the ground ). And it is totally portable. When they are too big for it anymore, it makes a great diaper changing station in the car.

Advertisement

Last edited by Kätzchen; 12-06-2011 at 06:12 PM. Reason: spacing
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:43 AM   #12
BottomOfMyHearts
Registered Users
Formerly: NewFoundFaith
seller

My Mood:

I had the snuggle nest toO! Well I still have it, it's great but my LO wiggled out of it every night! LOL So I gave up and just co-sleep normally.

New Contest coming Soon!Please visit my Facebook store! <--Click
BottomOfMyHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:19 PM   #13
cherrycoke
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We side-carred our crib when DS got too big for a bassinet and I LOVE it. Best decision I've made (aside from BFing lol) yet! DS is currently teething and awake all. night. long. Having him next to me but not in the bed eliminates my worries and lets me get some sleep
Old 12-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #14
ashiepoo84
Registered Users

My Mood:

I sleep with a baby on each side of me (twins) and just flip myself over when one wants to eat. I dont burp them, just let them sleep.
ashiepoo84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:41 PM   #15
Joyjarus
Registered Users
seller

I don't BF but we do co sleep. Love it but I take a lot a grief for it from family.
Joyjarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:15 PM   #16
athene
Registered Users

We bed-share and have since DS was born, 6 months ago. We have a queen and a twin on the floor next to each other, so there is lots of space. I love it. Due to me having to work, DS has reverse cycled. If I wasn't able to just roll over and nurse him, I'd never get sleep. I put him in PJs and I'm either naked or in underpants (cause I hate wearing clothing to bed). We have covers on the bed, but they are not fluffy at all. I was worried I'd cover LO's head with the covers, but I always wake up if that's about to happen.
athene is offline   Reply With Quote