Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-08-2011, 02:43 PM   #21
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: December 8, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi View Post
I As I continue to read about this autoimmune disease (hashimoto's) it becomes clear that it would probably be irresponsible of us to every try to get pregnant without being sure all of my numbers are good. At this point (since my ding a ling dr. didn't feel like mentioning it to me when the blood test was done) I'm not sure where my numbers are. Since we're in transition moving across the country, I can't get them tested for a week or two. So it looks like at least this month is off the table.

!
After you move, seek out a GOOD endocrinologist. They make a world of a difference. I have hypothyroidism and was tested for hashimotos too, but that was neg and I just have the hypothyroid. My endo is very helpful and does a great job.

AFM....nada. Struggling quite a bit these last 2 weeks. We've had a HARD road these last 2 years and the trials keep coming. Health issues with us and kids, my father left my mom after 35 yrs of marriage and never contacts us or the grandkids, my DH works out of town, my Nana recently passed, I've had 2 m/c since June, I'm living with my mom during the week b/c we had a prowler at our house out in the country, my dad infuriates me, and on and on and on. I'll spare you more, but there IS more. Feeling pretty overwhelmed being a single homeschooling mom all week. Feeling strange some days wanting another. But would another help me heal from the ones I lost? Its so confusing. Wish I could feel like a better mom. My mom wants me to see a councelor b/c there's so many issues and losses, they all get tangled up and its hard to deal with just one issue at a time when they're all tied up in one gigantic knot. I don't know. I may. Just wish I could be back to my happy go lucky, productive, present for my kids self.

Advertisement

zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:15 PM   #22
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

oh Jenny, you have been through the ringer! That's a lot to have happen in such a short period of time. Hang in there, there's a rainbow at the end of the storm!
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:18 PM   #23
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

itsajoi, I'm sorry you are going through that We're here for you if you want to talk or need some support. I don't know much about Hashimoto's but i am send you tons of your way!!!
Old 12-08-2011, 05:27 PM   #24
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Itsajoy I'm wish I could say something other then I'm sorry but I can't. I'll be sending up prayers for you!!

Jenny that's ruff! I feel like a single parent furring Dhs work week as well and it sucks! I miss my best friend but I miss that mason is missing out on time with his daddy. I'll be sending up prayers for you as well

I've been crazy all day. I'm 7dpo and I feel like crap. I've been so nauseated all day. My mom had to pull the car over after lunch so I didn't vomit in her car. I've had a few cramps and a ton of cm. my panties feel wet all the time. I'm retaining water so I'm super self conscious being home now because my sister is a size 0. Of course she's never had kids but still it sucks. Hubby isn't here so I'm feeling really lonely. I'm sure glad I have you ladies!
Old 12-08-2011, 06:47 PM   #25
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Andrea, take a freakin' test! The suspense is killing me! It soooo sounds like you are preggo.

Jenny, I'm so sorry. Big hugs. It sounds like you are an awesome mom who is just going through a hard time. We have all been there -- or we're going to be at some point. Things pile up. But 2012 is a new year. It sounds like you have a lot of love in your life, even if everything's not perfect right now. (And I will say that I HIGHLY recommend seeing a good counselor [always best to get a personal recommendation from someone]. My counselor has made a WORLD of difference in my life. I also highly recommend the book Radical Acceptance by Tara Brach. Look it up on Amazon. I actually highly recommend it to anyone on this board. It has made such a difference for me to learn how to hold my thoughts and myself with love. It helps me make it through. This book works with any religious philosophy, and it is highly spiritual. End rave!) Good luck. PM me if you want!
Old 12-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #26
Deanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jenny, thank goodness you can stay at your mom's!! When it rains it pours. My heart goes out to you.

Andrea, I agree w/ Camilla - Take a test!!!

My boobs started to tingle tonight. I bought a test at the grocery store on my milk/yogurt/banana run. I know it's early, but I'm going to test tomorrow if I can do it w/ out DH knowing what I'm doing (shoudlnt be hard).

Last edited by Deanie; 12-08-2011 at 07:33 PM.
Deanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:16 PM   #27
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Okay all, If I HAVE to go another cycle is there a better brand of OPK to use? I have used the Target Equate brand that have 20 tests in them the last couple cycles but didn't know if there where better tests, brands?
Hoping still I wont have to do another cycle as Im still just spotting a little bit...Had a Low Blood Sugar tonight at work...Haven't had one of those since I was pregnant with GD with DS almost 4 years ago!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:53 PM   #28
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Camilla get to it! Maybe you are o'ing now??
Old 12-08-2011, 09:11 PM   #29
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Carissa, I think you can order them from the same place you order the cheapy hcg pregnancy strips, pregnancytests.com or something like that? Not sure.

Andrea, I'm with Camilla, POAS!!!!!

EIleen, KUP and post the test in the AM~

I think I am O'ing tonight. Had the crampy pings, EWCM and temp dip this AM. Not sure...I am not good at this stuff yet. Anyway, I would like to sway our chances in favor of a boy so I guess we should DTD tonight and that's it?
Old 12-08-2011, 09:58 PM   #30
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Lol I'll try in the am with FMU. Can you get a pos at 8dpo??