Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-09-2011, 10:20 AM   #1
Ready2Bmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Medicine Cabinet

Where do you store your medicines/vitamins? How do you store them? Mine are in a cabinet in the kitchen. I feel like they are such a mess. I think we just have too much! I bought some of the supplements BOGO of 2 packs. What was I thinking?! We'll never take that many calcium supplements. Anyway...I would love to see pics/hear ideas of how you organize this area.

Advertisement

Hadley, proud to be a wife to Wes (5/26/07), Catholic, natural birthing, BFing, Bedsharing, BWing, ERFing, WOHM, Master's student graduate, and mama to my loves, Emmitt(8/17/09) & Ellen Kate (9/22/11)
Adding a new little snow baby to our family Jan 2015
Help me earn more space on Dropbox!!
Ready2Bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:36 AM   #2
hibiscus869
Registered Users

Well I am pretty hard core minimalist in this way so this might not work for everyone (particularly if you were on a lot of medications) but I keep all our medications/bandaids in a small clear Sterilite container- I think it's a 6 quart size. Everything we have fits in there.
hibiscus869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:10 PM   #3
Ready2Bmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Medicine Cabinet

Where do you keep the container? We use our vitamins and supplements daily, so I need them easily accessible. It just seems messy in our cabinet the way it is currently.
Hadley, proud to be a wife to Wes (5/26/07), Catholic, natural birthing, BFing, Bedsharing, BWing, ERFing, WOHM, Master's student graduate, and mama to my loves, Emmitt(8/17/09) & Ellen Kate (9/22/11)
Adding a new little snow baby to our family Jan 2015
Help me earn more space on Dropbox!!
Ready2Bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:31 PM   #4
dpelephant
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Medicine Cabinet

I put my daily use Rxs & multivits in the kitchen cupboard as is, anything else (bandaids, cold/allergy meds/ essential oils/ etc) go in our medicine cabinet in the bathroom

I earn extra $ with Swagbucks and Ebates! Join me
dpelephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:11 PM   #5
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpelephant
I put my daily use Rxs & multivits in the kitchen cupboard as is, anything else (bandaids, cold/allergy meds/ essential oils/ etc) go in our medicine cabinet in the bathroom
I do this for the daily items but anything else goes on the tippy top shelf of the linen closet (it locks) in an old small plastic storage container that I lost the lid to. I don't have a very minimal linen closet though since we have so many diabetes supplies on the bottom 2 shelves since the hubs is getting out of the Army next month. Gotta stock pile that stuff.
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote