Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2011, 06:52 PM   #1
rahhlady
Registered Users
seller

Names?

Does anyone have names picked out yet?

If we have a girl, her name will be Jordyn Lyndsey [Jordyn, because it is the only girl name we agree on. Lyndsey for my friend who was murdered in '06]

For a boy [which I am 99% sure it will be because I read WAY too much into those chinese gender things] It will be Ephraim __________. Ephraim is KINDA a funny story. I watched the show Everwood on the WB when I was in like 7th or 8th grade. I feel in LOVE with the name Collin off of that show. I vowed I would someday name my boy Collin. Well, my DH LOVED the name and so we have a little almost 2 year old named Collin running around. Well, the MAIN character on that show was Ephraim. We kinda were joking around when we couldn't decide on a boy name that we should just go with the theme of that show and name our future son [if we have one] Ephraim... we both decided that we liked it and thus, Ephraim is our boy name. Not sure on a middle name yet. Probably Rex or Michael. We just haven't put a ton of thought into it yet.

I am still super secretly PRAYING for a girl, but I am not going to get my hopes up. Those charts are scarily accurate and I think I jsut need to get used to the fact that I am probably going to have a boy, haha.