Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-15-2011, 05:56 AM   #1
graces-mommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Oh my gosh - I am growing little PEOPLE!!

It is nearly 3am and I can not sleep. Nausea, vomiting, and I think just plain old freaking out has hit me. Yesterday I woke at 5, today I've been up since 1. For some reason I have a hard time getting back to sleep after getting up to use the restroom. And of course I am then so exhausted during the day. My house is a wreck and I still have packages to mail out. Grrrrr

Ok, I am going to try and get back to sleep. Thanks for listening.

Advertisement

graces-mommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:37 AM   #2
Buffy1023
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Oh my gosh - I am growing little PEOPLE!!

Diane!! I am right there with you, but I am probably only growing one little person. Won't find out until Monday. I keep telling myself that I am growing a miracle and that God wouldn't give me something I couldn't handle. I am finally starting to think that the seabands are working. I was able to get up this morning, eat breakfast, and play a more human role in my kiddos lives. Have you tried seabands yet? I didn't think they were working when I first put them on, but throughout yesterday, I was actually able to do more than lay on the couch.
I am praying for you and hope that you are feeling a little more normal today. Hope you are sleeping now

http://swagbucks.com/refer/MamaLiz8056 join now and see what you can earn!
Buffy1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:38 AM   #3
rahhlady
Registered Users
seller

I have moments like that too, mama. I especially understand not being able to go back to sleep after peeing. I am luckily over the little bit of nausea I had, but the peeing is comfort that everything is still okay. My house was a wreck until the other night when I was forced to clean it because we had a sitter coming over to visit DS. Good luck, mama!
Old 12-15-2011, 06:40 AM   #4
*Willow*
Registered Users
Formerly: MadreJoyce
seller

My Mood:
Oh man, I totally get it. Maybe not quite as much. I too have been battling the insomnia. Then this week panic of all kinds has started.

*m/c mentioned*
I have been worrying about miscarrying, even though this pregnancy has been uneventful. I had a missed miscarriage in 2007. ( I saw heartbeat and healthy baby at 8 weeks, then my following appt at 13 weeks no heartbeat was detected by the fetal doppler and ultrasound revealed that the baby had stopped growing at just under 9 weeks. Days after my last appointment. The weird thing, my uterus and amniotic sac measured 14 weeks, but baby had died weeks back. My body continued the pregnancy not knowing.) So I had a D&C.
I don't know why, but I have had a bit of panic worrying that will happen again this pregnancy. I know that everything seems totally fine. And I feel very pregnant. I lay in bed at night worrying all the time now till I pass out. I am about 9 weeks now. I can't wait for this phase to be over. Anyway, sorry to dump my junk on your thread.

The insomnia and anxieties (while ours might be different) of pregnancy are no fun, I hope you are able to find some rest today!

Excuse typos and grammer please. I do much posting from my phone. : )
IT'S A GIRL! #5 Arriving Aug 2014

Last edited by *Willow*; 12-15-2011 at 07:56 AM.
*Willow* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:03 AM   #5
mrother
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am so sorry! I too have been going through this. I thought I was the only one. Good luck and lets hope it all ends soon.
Meredith
Old 12-16-2011, 12:20 AM   #6
graces-mommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy1023 View Post
Diane!! I am right there with you, but I am probably only growing one little person. Won't find out until Monday. I keep telling myself that I am growing a miracle and that God wouldn't give me something I couldn't handle. I am finally starting to think that the seabands are working. I was able to get up this morning, eat breakfast, and play a more human role in my kiddos lives. Have you tried seabands yet? I didn't think they were working when I first put them on, but throughout yesterday, I was actually able to do more than lay on the couch.
I am praying for you and hope that you are feeling a little more normal today. Hope you are sleeping now
Haven't tried seabands as the nausea is so sporadic. This has actually been an amazingly easy pregnancy so far, except for my sleep issues. I think it must just be my pregnancy "thing." I struggled with waking up at all hours when i was pregnant with DD, but I attributed it to the fact that DH was deployed and I was a nervous wreck worrying about him, and always listening out for my cell or skype to ring. But he is home right now, and I am once again doing the same thing! BOO! And yes, I keep reminding myself of what an amazing gift this is, and that I would not be given more than I can handle! I am just still working on how to handle it all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahhlady View Post
I have moments like that too, mama. I especially understand not being able to go back to sleep after peeing. I am luckily over the little bit of nausea I had, but the peeing is comfort that everything is still okay. My house was a wreck until the other night when I was forced to clean it because we had a sitter coming over to visit DS. Good luck, mama!
Yes, LOL, peeing is comfort for me too! Also, taking off my bra and saying "ouch!" is strangely comforting too! This nausea in the middle of the night thing, and coughing until I throw up is all new though. I hope it doesn't come back tonight. Though I did take a nap today, and I know that will come back to haunt me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Willow* View Post
Oh man, I totally get it. Maybe not quite as much. I too have been battling the insomnia. Then this week panic of all kinds has started.

*m/c mentioned*
I have been worrying about miscarrying, even though this pregnancy has been uneventful. I had a missed miscarriage in 2007. ( I saw heartbeat and healthy baby at 8 weeks, then my following appt at 13 weeks no heartbeat was detected by the fetal doppler and ultrasound revealed that the baby had stopped growing at just under 9 weeks. Days after my last appointment. The weird thing, my uterus and amniotic sac measured 14 weeks, but baby had died weeks back. My body continued the pregnancy not knowing.) So I had a D&C.
I don't know why, but I have had a bit of panic worrying that will happen again this pregnancy. I know that everything seems totally fine. And I feel very pregnant. I lay in bed at night worrying all the time now till I pass out. I am about 9 weeks now. I can't wait for this phase to be over. Anyway, sorry to dump my junk on your thread.

The insomnia and anxieties (while ours might be different) of pregnancy are no fun, I hope you are able to find some rest today!

Excuse typos and grammer please. I do much posting from my phone. : )
Oh my, I so could have written this, and your story is just like my MC experience. Mine was before my 5 year old was born, but it was also a twin pregnancy. I was told that only one baby was growing, and only heard one heartbeat at my 8 week appointment. I went in at almost 12 weeks only to find that there was no heartbeat any more, and then got a heavy duty US at a radiology clinic where I was told that BOTH babies measured 8w3d. I had been carrying them for 3 weeks without even realizing this had happened. I just passed the 8w3d milestone on Monday, but I am still super nervous and panicky bc of my past history. I worry that the same thing will happen again, and that I will lose all three. I already love and am attached to them and want to do my best to protect them all. Good luck with your anxieties over this too. We need the 2nd tri to hurry up and get here! From there everything can just slow down though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrother View Post
I am so sorry! I too have been going through this. I thought I was the only one. Good luck and lets hope it all ends soon.
Meredith
No, most definitely NOT the only one! It is after 9 here, so I guess I am headed to bed now. I had to take a friend and her family to the airport and am now enjoying the quiet of my house. If only it was a quiet and CLEAN house! DH has been on vacation time this week and goes back to work tomorrow. I told myself that I will be going back to "work" on this house tomorrow too. With him not here I can get more done, and I like being able to watch MY shows on the TV while straightening up too! Hope you had a good night!

graces-mommie is offline   Reply With Quote