Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-13-2007, 11:56 AM   #1
KelliandKaci
Registered Users
seller

Now what?

My baby has LOVED my Kozy up to about the last week and now any time I put him froggylegged he screams. Nothing is different than it used to be w/ how I'm putting him in there. I don't get it. He's 6 weeks old (I've been wearing him in it since he's been a week old) and he's about 13 lbs. So what would you do? I have a DIY wrap, but I really stink at getting him in there and when I do he doesn't care much for it for long. I have a KKAFP that he hates no matter what I try. the only thing he has liked has been my Kozy and now he's on strike from this. What to do what to do? He is a VERY fussy baby here lately and it's killing me not to be able to just pop him in there to calm him. Help!!

Advertisement

KelliandKaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:00 PM   #2
hackermd
Registered Users
seller

Re: Now what?

aww oh no... I have no advice on the Kozy (well you know why), but I want to give you a
hackermd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 03:00 PM   #3
swimmom
Registered Users
seller

My DD hated being in the MT froggy legged too. Have you tried legs out? Other than that, we had to use a wrap. Can you pre tie the wrap and then slip him in??
swimmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:12 PM   #4
KelliandKaci
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmom View Post
My DD hated being in the MT froggy legged too. Have you tried legs out? Other than that, we had to use a wrap. Can you pre tie the wrap and then slip him in??
Everything I see with such a little baby has them froggy legged - is it ok for them to have their legs wide like you would have an older baby? I wasn't sure if it was ok to put him that way....or if it would even be comfortable like that. And the only way I've done the wrap is prewrapping it and sticking him in. I can't for the life of me wrap him in as I put the thing on. I just can't seem to get it adjusted right to be comfortable for both of us. And the few times I do seem to get it he's screaming like I'm torturing him by the time I get there and won't calm down. Hopefully soon he'll be getting better neck control and then I might be able to use different carries easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackermd View Post
aww oh no... I have no advice on the Kozy (well you know why), but I want to give you a
Thanks
KelliandKaci is offline   Reply With Quote