Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-15-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
SkyeBattest
Registered Users
seller

Bad dreams

Anyone else get bad dreams about there pregnancy? I had a dream last night that I started bleeding woke up all freaked out. I think what caused it was that I was in so much pain last night from my RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis) that I was worried about the baby even though I know the baby is not affected. *sigh* My RA is supposed to go away by second trimester I really hope it does I barely slept and today can barely walk with these flares going on in my knees! Owwwwwwie.

Advertisement

SkyeBattest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:59 AM   #2
RoccerMom
Registered Users
Formerly: Boo'sMama
seller
seller

My Mood:
I get the most BIZARRE dreams when preggo. Everything from night mares about baby and family to hysterically funny wth kind of dreams. Just have to brush them off in the morning.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:17 PM   #3
melyndie
Registered Users
seller

Re: Bad dreams

Yeah, I've had several miscarriage dreams already. And a few other scary and weird ones too. Pregnancy dreams are something else!
Old 12-15-2011, 11:12 PM   #4
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:

i had a nightmare the other night that black widdows were in my hair and laid tons of eggs, and they hatched and there was like 1000 tiny black widdows all through my hair. im seriously afraid of spiders, especially those. I found one for the first time in several years last week...thats probably why I had the dream. But seriously...i was sick in the shower because i was almost too afraid to put my hands in my hair to wash it when i got up it felt SO REAL!!

Ok. Nothing like a miscarriage dream. But i'm still having crazy dreams...
Old 12-16-2011, 12:25 AM   #5
graces-mommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yes! I have crazy dreams! I remember having an AWFUL one when I was pregnant with DD - it involved my college boyfriend and lots of naughty stuff. I was mortified bc that behavior (he is married also) is so not me!

I have had some very vivid dreams already this time around, but I can't remember then, only the feeling of how REAL they seemed.

graces-mommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:27 AM   #6
SqueakersMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabelino View Post
i had a nightmare the other night that black widdows were in my hair and laid tons of eggs, and they hatched and there was like 1000 tiny black widdows all through my hair. im seriously afraid of spiders, especially those. I found one for the first time in several years last week...thats probably why I had the dream. But seriously...i was sick in the shower because i was almost too afraid to put my hands in my hair to wash it when i got up it felt SO REAL!!

Ok. Nothing like a miscarriage dream. But i'm still having crazy dreams...
I am terrified of spiders, too. I used to be most scared of black widows, but then I got bit by one in October. Where we live they are EVERYWHERE. I bet I could go out in my yard and find several right now. The bite wasn't as bad as I've heard it can be so that has actually made me less fearful of them - but still..... that's a horrible dream.