Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2011, 04:47 AM   #41
tsavoie11's Avatar
tsavoie11
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 516
Re: Weekly Chat December 12th - 18th

That's awesome Holly!

I wish I weren't up already, I guess Dominic wants to start celebrating his 3 month birthday early!

Advertisement

__________________
Tami

Mommy to 4 princesses and my new little man
tsavoie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:04 AM   #42
bpure8's Avatar
bpure8
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 4,523
My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat December 12th - 18th

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbee View Post
I kept Ivy awake from 3:30-9:30 and it paid off! Did a bath at 8:30, singing and a bottle. Put her down at 9:15, she woke up and I rocked her back to sleep. Then she slept until 4:15! now, in an ideal world, this would become the norm.
Holly, That's awesome for the first day!! Keep it up!

Taking Kyle into the Dr today to check on a growth on his foot. I'm thinking something got caught under the skin when the weather was warmer and he wasn't wearing shoes.
__________________
Andrea ~ Wife to My Best friend, Brian of 19 years. DS~18, DD~17, DS~14, DD~9, DS~7, DD~4, and DD~2
bpure8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:42 AM   #43
hbee's Avatar
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 5,997
Re: Weekly Chat December 12th - 18th

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpure8 View Post
Holly, That's awesome for the first day!! Keep it up!

Taking Kyle into the Dr today to check on a growth on his foot. I'm thinking something got caught under the skin when the weather was warmer and he wasn't wearing shoes.
She napped earlier for 20 min, and is napping now. I think I will let her sleep up to an hour this time, then she can have another nap this afternoon. But I'll keep her up from about 3:00 on again. If that doesn't work, I'll cut to two half hour naps a day, I'm just trying to make sure she gets enough sleep in a day.

I saw that picture of Kyle's foot... I had something similar that I thought was a plantar's wart. I used the wart stuff, and after itf worked, I found an eyelash under the layers. So, no wart, just an eyelash. Hopefully it's something easy like that!
hbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:52 AM   #44
bpure8's Avatar
bpure8
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 4,523
My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat December 12th - 18th

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbee View Post
She napped earlier for 20 min, and is napping now. I think I will let her sleep up to an hour this time, then she can have another nap this afternoon. But I'll keep her up from about 3:00 on again. If that doesn't work, I'll cut to two half hour naps a day, I'm just trying to make sure she gets enough sleep in a day.

I saw that picture of Kyle's foot... I had something similar that I thought was a plantar's wart. I used the wart stuff, and after itf worked, I found an eyelash under the layers. So, no wart, just an eyelash. Hopefully it's something easy like that!
An Eyelash!? Wow! I would think it was a wart if it wasn't for the knot that's 4x's the size of what's above the skin and hurts when I gently squeeze it. Maybe it's some weird deformed wart. (Knowing my luck LOL)

That's Great! Go with what you feel Ivy needs. Sounds like your on the road to more sleep. It's not easy keeping little ones awake when they've developed bad sleeping habits. The first few days are very wearing on you physically and emotionally.
.
.
. Dr's called to reschedule us to 1:20.. YAY.. Now I can get the grocery shopping in before we head to the Dr. I was planning on driving him all the way home (If we had to do anything to removed it and it was sore) then go back out to get the groceries done. We are down to 5 rolls of TP.. My worst nightmare is running out! That's on the top of my list! (I know.. Odd thing to get freaked out about but it's a childhood scar. Living in a house with 2 other families, 2 bathrooms, and no TP.. Washcloth that no one would wash out. **Shiver**)
__________________
Andrea ~ Wife to My Best friend, Brian of 19 years. DS~18, DD~17, DS~14, DD~9, DS~7, DD~4, and DD~2
bpure8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:26 PM   #45
bpure8's Avatar
bpure8
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 4,523
My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat December 12th - 18th

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbee View Post
I saw that picture of Kyle's foot... I had something similar that I thought was a plantar's wart. I used the wart stuff, and after itf worked, I found an eyelash under the layers. So, no wart, just an eyelash. Hopefully it's something easy like that!
You were right!! Dr said he's seen lots of them. It's a Plantar's wart. Froze it same visit. Kyle did great! The Dr was FAB and had him dump the extra Liquid nitrogen on the floor. Kyle looked at me as if the Dr. was nuts LOL! Then said.. "Mama.. He wants me to dump water on the carpet!?" It was fun. Learn something new.
__________________
Andrea ~ Wife to My Best friend, Brian of 19 years. DS~18, DD~17, DS~14, DD~9, DS~7, DD~4, and DD~2
bpure8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 04:45 PM   #46
bpure8's Avatar
bpure8
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 4,523
My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat December 12th - 18th

4 bathrooms cleaned top to bottom. They needed it, BADLY! The house smells so good now.
__________________
Andrea ~ Wife to My Best friend, Brian of 19 years. DS~18, DD~17, DS~14, DD~9, DS~7, DD~4, and DD~2
bpure8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:36 AM   #47
Logans Mommy's Avatar
Logans Mommy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 1,513
My Mood:
Re: Weekly Chat December 12th - 18th

Holly glad she is sleeping better for you! Tristan is a good sleeper, I got very lucky, but I think he knew that mommy couldnt handle a crazy party boy at night. That said dh was up with Logan once and Cassie twice last night, and I was up with Tristan 2 times... I think dh played musical beds b/c he brought me Tristan at somepoint and said he was going to the couch, haha. My kids are off their schedules b/c Logan doesnt have school so we've been letting him stay up late... but I think he snuck an extra drink last night so he was up to potty a few times and got lost going back to his room. Dh asked if we'd ever get sleep again. Maybe something we should have thought about with 3 kids 4 and under, oh well!
__________________
Jennie, married to my sailor since July 05 and SAHM to Logan (9/07)
and Cassidy (11/09) and my newbie VBAC baby Tristan (9/11)
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/JennieV

Logans Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 04:46 AM   #48
hbee's Avatar
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 5,997
11 last night! Still great, all thing considered. I'm feeling like a new person!
hbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 04:47 AM   #49
hbee's Avatar
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 5,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logans Mommy
Holly glad she is sleeping better for you! Tristan is a good sleeper, I got very lucky, but I think he knew that mommy couldnt handle a crazy party boy at night. That said dh was up with Logan once and Cassie twice last night, and I was up with Tristan 2 times... I think dh played musical beds b/c he brought me Tristan at somepoint and said he was going to the couch, haha. My kids are off their schedules b/c Logan doesnt have school so we've been letting him stay up late... but I think he snuck an extra drink last night so he was up to potty a few times and got lost going back to his room. Dh asked if we'd ever get sleep again. Maybe something we should have thought about with 3 kids 4 and under, oh well!
Wow! Busy night!
hbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 04:48 AM   #50
hbee's Avatar
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 5,997
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpure8
4 bathrooms cleaned top to bottom. They needed it, BADLY! The house smells so good now.
Cone to my house? I only have one...

Actually, how do you all "deep clean" your bathrooms (products and everything)? Is that just a fancy way of saying you cleaned everything at once?

Last edited by hbee; 12-22-2011 at 04:49 AM.
hbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.