Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-21-2011, 04:47 AM   #41
tsavoie11
Registered Users
seller

Re: Weekly Chat December 12th - 18th

That's awesome Holly!

I wish I weren't up already, I guess Dominic wants to start celebrating his 3 month birthday early!

Advertisement

Mommy to 4 princesses and my new little man
tsavoie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:04 AM   #42
bpure8
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbee View Post
I kept Ivy awake from 3:30-9:30 and it paid off! Did a bath at 8:30, singing and a bottle. Put her down at 9:15, she woke up and I rocked her back to sleep. Then she slept until 4:15! now, in an ideal world, this would become the norm.
Holly, That's awesome for the first day!! Keep it up!

Taking Kyle into the Dr today to check on a growth on his foot. I'm thinking something got caught under the skin when the weather was warmer and he wasn't wearing shoes.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:42 AM   #43
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpure8 View Post
Holly, That's awesome for the first day!! Keep it up!

Taking Kyle into the Dr today to check on a growth on his foot. I'm thinking something got caught under the skin when the weather was warmer and he wasn't wearing shoes.
She napped earlier for 20 min, and is napping now. I think I will let her sleep up to an hour this time, then she can have another nap this afternoon. But I'll keep her up from about 3:00 on again. If that doesn't work, I'll cut to two half hour naps a day, I'm just trying to make sure she gets enough sleep in a day.

I saw that picture of Kyle's foot... I had something similar that I thought was a plantar's wart. I used the wart stuff, and after itf worked, I found an eyelash under the layers. So, no wart, just an eyelash. Hopefully it's something easy like that!
hbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:52 AM   #44
bpure8
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
She napped earlier for 20 min, and is napping now. I think I will let her sleep up to an hour this time, then she can have another nap this afternoon. But I'll keep her up from about 3:00 on again. If that doesn't work, I'll cut to two half hour naps a day, I'm just trying to make sure she gets enough sleep in a day.

I saw that picture of Kyle's foot... I had something similar that I thought was a plantar's wart. I used the wart stuff, and after itf worked, I found an eyelash under the layers. So, no wart, just an eyelash. Hopefully it's something easy like that!
An Eyelash!? Wow! I would think it was a wart if it wasn't for the knot that's 4x's the size of what's above the skin and hurts when I gently squeeze it. Maybe it's some weird deformed wart. (Knowing my luck LOL)

That's Great! Go with what you feel Ivy needs. Sounds like your on the road to more sleep. It's not easy keeping little ones awake when they've developed bad sleeping habits. The first few days are very wearing on you physically and emotionally.
. Dr's called to reschedule us to 1:20.. YAY.. Now I can get the grocery shopping in before we head to the Dr. I was planning on driving him all the way home (If we had to do anything to removed it and it was sore) then go back out to get the groceries done. We are down to 5 rolls of TP.. My worst nightmare is running out! That's on the top of my list! (I know.. Odd thing to get freaked out about but it's a childhood scar. Living in a house with 2 other families, 2 bathrooms, and no TP.. Washcloth that no one would wash out. **Shiver**)
Old 12-21-2011, 02:26 PM   #45
bpure8
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
You were right!! Dr said he's seen lots of them. It's a Plantar's wart. Froze it same visit. Kyle did great! The Dr was FAB and had him dump the extra Liquid nitrogen on the floor. Kyle looked at me as if the Dr. was nuts LOL! Then said.. "Mama.. He wants me to dump water on the carpet!?" It was fun. Learn something new.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:45 PM   #46
bpure8
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

4 bathrooms cleaned top to bottom. They needed it, BADLY! The house smells so good now.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:36 AM   #47
Logans Mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Holly glad she is sleeping better for you! Tristan is a good sleeper, I got very lucky, but I think he knew that mommy couldnt handle a crazy party boy at night. That said dh was up with Logan once and Cassie twice last night, and I was up with Tristan 2 times... I think dh played musical beds b/c he brought me Tristan at somepoint and said he was going to the couch, haha. My kids are off their schedules b/c Logan doesnt have school so we've been letting him stay up late... but I think he snuck an extra drink last night so he was up to potty a few times and got lost going back to his room. Dh asked if we'd ever get sleep again. Maybe something we should have thought about with 3 kids 4 and under, oh well!

Logans Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 04:46 AM   #48
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

11 last night! Still great, all thing considered. I'm feeling like a new person!
Old 12-22-2011, 04:47 AM   #49
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logans Mommy
Holly glad she is sleeping better for you! Tristan is a good sleeper, I got very lucky, but I think he knew that mommy couldnt handle a crazy party boy at night. That said dh was up with Logan once and Cassie twice last night, and I was up with Tristan 2 times... I think dh played musical beds b/c he brought me Tristan at somepoint and said he was going to the couch, haha. My kids are off their schedules b/c Logan doesnt have school so we've been letting him stay up late... but I think he snuck an extra drink last night so he was up to potty a few times and got lost going back to his room. Dh asked if we'd ever get sleep again. Maybe something we should have thought about with 3 kids 4 and under, oh well!
Wow! Busy night!
Old 12-22-2011, 04:48 AM   #50
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpure8
4 bathrooms cleaned top to bottom. They needed it, BADLY! The house smells so good now.
Cone to my house? I only have one...

Actually, how do you all "deep clean" your bathrooms (products and everything)? Is that just a fancy way of saying you cleaned everything at once?

Last edited by hbee; 12-22-2011 at 04:49 AM.