Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-20-2011, 11:37 AM   #1
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hi ladies! I am 10 DPO and just got 4 (out of 5) BFPs! I'm in total shock and disbelief! My DH and I have been trying for 17 months and this is my second cycle on Clomid. I've never been pg, so this is the weirdest thing to wrap my brain around :-) My DD should be Sept 1st (but there isn't a group for that yet!). I'm currently trying to decide if I should tell DH today or make it an awesome Christmas gift. I'm leaning towards Christmas right now. Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hello! Any tips for the newbie? (I'm a pro on the TTC board! Lol!)

Haha, that should say "new to THE club" :-)

Advertisement

Over the moon!! After 17 months of TTC, our sweet miracle, Corwin Gregory, was born August 29, 2012!! ...And our surprise baby #2 is due April 16, 2014
alliecatn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 12:30 PM   #2
pkaskaggs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: New to to club :-)

congrats i just found out yesterday that we are expecting #3 around august 25th but it hasn't sunk in yet for me.
pkaskaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:38 PM   #3
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkaskaggs
congrats i just found out yesterday that we are expecting #3 around august 25th but it hasn't sunk in yet for me.
Congrats to you too! Any tips you can offer? :-) I don't "feel" pregnant yet, it's so crazy!

Over the moon!! After 17 months of TTC, our sweet miracle, Corwin Gregory, was born August 29, 2012!! ...And our surprise baby #2 is due April 16, 2014
Old 12-20-2011, 05:33 PM   #4
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

congrats! I think you should wait and tell DH, that would be such a fun gift! (I wrapped up a preg. test for DH when I found out I was pregnant for DS) congrats!
Old 12-20-2011, 07:11 PM   #5
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Congrats!! If you have the will power then wait. How fun. Lol I don't I told DH right away.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:16 PM   #6
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2grace
congrats! I think you should wait and tell DH, that would be such a fun gift! (I wrapped up a preg. test for DH when I found out I was pregnant for DS) congrats!
I made two ice cream bowls so I'll fill them up with ice cream (or cereal on Christmas morning!) and when he gets to the bottom of the bowl he'll see "daddy" on the bottom :-) (they are blurry when I upload from my phone!)

Last edited by alliecatn1; 02-21-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:17 PM   #7
alliecatn1
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoly82
Congrats!! If you have the will power then wait. How fun. Lol I don't I told DH right away.
I just keep telling myself that it's only a few days away. I might be able to hold out if DH stops asking how I'm feeling and about my temps! Haha! We'll see if I can really hold out!

Old 12-23-2011, 11:57 AM   #8
JAG's baby mama
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliecatn1 View Post
Hi ladies! I am 10 DPO and just got 4 (out of 5) BFPs! I'm in total shock and disbelief! My DH and I have been trying for 17 months and this is my second cycle on Clomid. I've never been pg, so this is the weirdest thing to wrap my brain around :-) My DD should be Sept 1st (but there isn't a group for that yet!). I'm currently trying to decide if I should tell DH today or make it an awesome Christmas gift. I'm leaning towards Christmas right now. Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hello! Any tips for the newbie? (I'm a pro on the TTC board! Lol!)

Haha, that should say "new to THE club" :-)
I wish you a H&H 9 mos.

My advice is to just sit back and "enjoy." It is all very interesting the first time though it may not always be fun. It depends. Some people think they are so happy to be PG, all of the little inconveniences fade into the background. For people like me, who thought the TWW was hell, 9 mos is waaay longer and too long. I just wanted to see my baby, hold him, and meet what we made. It made the months drag on. But it is what it is. Enjoy what you can.