Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-21-2011, 07:18 PM   #11
jc12551
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does anyone else feel achy?

I too have been having super crampy pains down there. I cannot remember if I had them with the other 2. I have conceived 8 times now. Like the others the bleeding started before the cramps. Only three times have I had morning sickness: DS#1, DS#2, and this pregnancy so I am not too worried! But my husband caught me looking at the toilet paper when I peed earlier this evening. I am just paranoid!

Advertisement

Old 12-21-2011, 08:32 PM   #12
LittleThingsMama638
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc12551 View Post
I too have been having super crampy pains down there. I cannot remember if I had them with the other 2. I have conceived 8 times now. Like the others the bleeding started before the cramps. Only three times have I had morning sickness: DS#1, DS#2, and this pregnancy so I am not too worried! But my husband caught me looking at the toilet paper when I peed earlier this evening. I am just paranoid!
This is probably TMI, but I check tp all the time. I spot a lot in the beginning of my pregnancies, so I always check to make sure it's nothing more than spotting.
LittleThingsMama638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:02 PM   #13
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm realizing that some of my pain (tmi coming) is because the prenatals are making me constipated (told ya, tmi). Last time I was pregnant I used the kind the doctor prescribed so I'm going to ask him for some this time too. I wanted to quit taking them a few days ago, but with nursing a 14 month old also I figured it was probably best that I keep taking the vitamins.

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:14 AM   #14
jakeysmama
Registered Users
seller

I check the tp everytime too I am just to paranoid not too!

And Heather, have you tried the VitaFusion gummy prenatals? They don't have the iron in them so I don't get the constipated problem. They seem to be the only ones that don't make me sick. And they are delicious
Old 12-22-2011, 07:04 AM   #15
jc12551
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

ahhh...that is my I am constipated...the prenatals I switched over to one with iron b/c mine is low right now.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:23 PM   #16
JAG's baby mama
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

When I miscarried, I had no back aches and only mild cramping when passing an actual clot (and very little blood compared to what everyone says). I had no clue I miscarried until the HCG came back as a 5.

Since both (PG and MC) involve sharp changes in hormones there are just bound to be similar symptoms. Try not to over-think it and scare yourself.

Have a H&H 9 mos.