Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-27-2011, 03:22 PM   #21
mom2threeboys
Registered Users

Re: July Fireflies Weekly Chat December 27th - January 3rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by srpettitt View Post
Ummm, did I write this post?!?! Except for the part about feeling the other babies move earlier (they've all been around 14-15 weeks). Although MS has finally let up a bit, I totally still have this love/hate relationship with food. I don't feel like eating, but I'm starving, but even when I get myself to eat, I fill up so quickly. I got occasional headaches with the others, but it is an every day thing this time around... and it makes me crabby!!! This is my #4,too, and you'd think my body would have things figured out by now! I have another appointment the end of next week, and I'm starting to wish that I had decided to do the early screening thing just so that I could see this baby and have some peace of mind that everything is "normal" even though it all seems so different!
I'm sorry you feel bad too. I sure hope our tummies and headaches get better soon! It does make me feel better that you didn't feel yours until 14-15 weeks. Maybe this is pretty normal then. I can't expect everything to be the same I guess.

Advertisement

Old 12-27-2011, 03:46 PM   #22
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
So we are now back in cloth ..still going to use sposies at night though..ds just wets too much. I cannot find a combo to hold him for 13 hrs at night. With the all day sickness I was having I could not bring myself to rinse poo even with liner in.. now I'm doing better and refuse to buy more sposies.

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings

Last edited by rosenfried2; 12-27-2011 at 03:47 PM.
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 03:53 PM   #23
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosenfried2 View Post
So we are now back in cloth ..still going to use sposies at night though..ds just wets too much. I cannot find a combo to hold him for 13 hrs at night. With the all day sickness I was having I could not bring myself to rinse poo even with liner in.. now I'm doing better and refuse to buy more sposies.
i just have to say im so jealous your LO is in bed for 13 hours!! holy moly! the longest my kids(now almost 4 and 2 1/2) have ever slept is 11 hours. but regularly about 10 hours and thats it. 13 sounds niiiice!
Old 12-27-2011, 04:03 PM   #24
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabelino

i just have to say im so jealous your LO is in bed for 13 hours!! holy moly! the longest my kids(now almost 4 and 2 1/2) have ever slept is 11 hours. but regularly about 10 hours and thats it. 13 sounds niiiice!
It's a true miracle from God. He's slept through the night from 6.5 weeks... amazing! We both get up at 9am.. I usually get up a bit earlier to shower. Today his nap was 3-5:30pm so 8 pm bedtime may not be our target tonight!

Old 12-27-2011, 04:50 PM   #25
Mamata3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Holy moly! I am lucky if my 22 month old sleeps 7 hours at night. My ODS sleeps 12 hours if I let him and my DD sleeps about 9 hours every night.

I have had the worst weekend (including mon tue) I cannot eat anything. I open my fridge and get sick to my stomach. DH had to take me to Chillies this weekend because I couldn't eat anything but I was craving a big ol burger (and by the way I hate burgers) and I haven't eaten any "real" food since. I went to the commissary yesterday and everything looked gross theo ly thing that I could buy that didn't make me want to vomit was French bread, cottage cheese, and pre packed potato salad. This is the worst pregnancy ever. I loved being preggo with the others but this one is just kicking my butt!
Old 12-27-2011, 06:57 PM   #26
SqueakersMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am so mad right now. I went to take my prenatal vitamin, the ones from the Naval hospital here, and noticed on the bottle there are 4 artificial food colorings in them to include RED 40!!!! WTH?! There is seriously something wrong with this country. *Sigh* Anyway - off to research some to order. If anyone has any recommendations please let me know. I'm not having any issues with nausea from them or anything so I don't need to take that into consideration.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:36 PM   #27
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueakersMama
I am so mad right now. I went to take my prenatal vitamin, the ones from the Naval hospital here, and noticed on the bottle there are 4 artificial food colorings in them to include RED 40!!!! WTH?! There is seriously something wrong with this country. *Sigh* Anyway - off to research some to order. If anyone has any recommendations please let me know. I'm not having any issues with nausea from them or anything so I don't need to take that into consideration.
Wow...where are you located holly? I love the gummies.. target brand and vita fusion are the same ones .. I used to get nature made ones but now I'm going to look at the ingredients list...

Old 12-27-2011, 07:39 PM   #28
mom2threeboys
Registered Users

I am taking the Rainbow Light one day and really like them. Good luck!
Old 12-27-2011, 07:50 PM   #29
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2threeboys View Post
I am taking the Rainbow Light one day and really like them. Good luck!

I buy thm at whole foods, but they're also online. i've read many many many recommendations for them.

if i'm lazy, i may just take the kiddos gummies from trader joes(all natural...minus sucralose that we try to avoid, but no dyes) bcz they taste good lol.

that plus a nature made folic acid.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:58 PM   #30
SqueakersMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm just in California, but I don't understand the US obsession with artificial food dyes. In other countries they are not allowed or are very strictly regulated. Take Nutrigrain bars, for example. In the US the strawberry ones have red #40 in them. In Europe they have natural food colorings in them - because red 40 is recognized there as unsafe for consumption! Ok - must end rant before I get all stressed again. Thanks for the recommendations, ladies. I'll get to looking at them!