Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-22-2011, 03:23 PM   #741
StaceyS
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hi Char!
Ten~ she is adorable! Love her hair!

Advertisement

We love him, because he first loved us.<>< 1 John 4:19
StaceyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:30 PM   #742
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Journey to Conception group grads!

Thanks, all.

I go back to work on Wednesday (sigh).

Packing up my maternity stuff this week. It's so strange... for the last three years I've either been pregnant or trying to get pregnant, and this is such a physical way to close that chapter in my life. It feels odd to not either be counting down to an OPK, an HPT, or a due date. It's very possible I won't have to pee in or on anything test-related for another four years (we're hoping to space our kids at ~5 years). I find myself unexpectedly at loose ends. Not good, not bad, just... odd.

*TTC a sticky baby since Jan '15. Hoping DD1 returns to us!*
"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride

Last edited by Ten; 11-14-2011 at 04:32 PM.
Ten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:43 PM   #743
ma-meem
Registered Users
Formerly: ecoMama2b
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten View Post
Thanks, all.

I go back to work on Wednesday (sigh).

Packing up my maternity stuff this week. It's so strange... for the last three years I've either been pregnant or trying to get pregnant, and this is such a physical way to close that chapter in my life. It feels odd to not either be counting down to an OPK, an HPT, or a due date. It's very possible I won't have to pee in or on anything test-related for another four years (we're hoping to space our kids at ~5 years). I find myself unexpectedly at loose ends. Not good, not bad, just... odd.
I am feeling this way as well. *hugs*
and...wow! she is soooo cute!!!
Old 11-23-2011, 11:04 AM   #744
newMama9.08
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ten-- how was the first week back? I hope that you're able to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday before having to head back again, and I hope that they're nice to you!
newMama9.08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:26 PM   #745
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

First week back was easier than I expected... maybe it helped that I knew there was no other choice, so there wasn't guilt attached. Boss and the department despot are still awful, but while I was gone there was a subtle shift in the social politics and they seem to realize no one else actually likes them. Makes them more catty, but at least I can take some comfort that the rest of the department sees them for what they are.

And the one benefit of working in a department full of women: when I'm brainless, they sympathize.

Thanksgiving itself was great. Aryhn got her first tiny taste of pumpkin pie - and loved it! Sadly, we had to give our eldest family cat (15 years old) a graceful exit on Friday, so that pretty well blew the rest of the weekend.

How was everyone else's celebrations? We all have so much to be grateful for... I know I'm still wrapping my head around the thought that this little wiggly person is mine to keep. Anyone have recent photos to share?

"Death can't stop True Love - it can only delay it for a while." - The Princess Bride
Old 01-01-2012, 12:25 PM   #746
Mama Marsh's Creations
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

:waves: all! It's been forever since i had a chance to check in here. I am offically another college degree grad. I finished my second AS degree in december (i had 2 semesters left to go for it) in Early childhood ed. I was hired at a daycare center here in town as an assistant teacher for the 3 year old room (talk about stress!) and thinking about starting MMC back up making candles...i just need to purchase the goodies.

The kids are getting big. My nov 09 babe is 2, talks in 3 word at least sentences, and is a little devil! lol...my oldest is 6yo and my ds is 4.5. i have my hands full to say the least. No more are planned at the moment.

Here's their x-mas pic...hopefully i can get it to work
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...7&l=00920c79fa

INTRODUCING THE NEW LINE! Regular candles, soy candles, and beeswax candles!

Last edited by Mama Marsh's Creations; 01-01-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Mama Marsh's Creations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #747
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

What a great idea for a thread! I TTC for 6 months for DD#1 and 6 months for the new one expected in September. Not long compared to some, I know, but it still felt like forever. Now I just have that little quiver of hoping that this baby will be just fine. But I'm actually feeling really good about it. Just saying hi! -- Marie
Marie - Living my dreams! Mama to a bright and busy big girl, a sweet little toddler girl and expecting a surprise in November! If I'm not with my daughters, then I'm or doing or spending time with the husband or... what else? here on DS!
omahonycm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:05 PM   #748
Ten
Registered Users

My Mood:

Kirsten - what a lovely trio you have there! Thanks so much for sharing that picture! And congrats on your degree and new job! Hope you get TONS of orders if you get MMC off the ground again!

Old 01-02-2012, 09:24 AM   #749
Mama Marsh's Creations
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Ten I don't Share pics to often of the kids

Well i bought my first supplies last night. I think i am loving this...so far, lol! I am going to buy some more supplies today

INTRODUCING THE NEW LINE! Regular candles, soy candles, and beeswax candles!
Mama Marsh's Creations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:45 PM   #750
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahonycm View Post
What a great idea for a thread! I TTC for 6 months for DD#1 and 6 months for the new one expected in September. Not long compared to some, I know, but it still felt like forever. Now I just have that little quiver of hoping that this baby will be just fine. But I'm actually feeling really good about it. Just saying hi! -- Marie
You do realize that JTC was for moms who TTC'd for over a year, right? I myself tried for over 6 years to have Claire. I may sound a little harsh, but 6 months is a drop in the bucket compared to my over 90 months ttcing for Claire