Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #11
hibiscus869
Registered Users

I've used Diaper Junction, it's great!

I second Kissed by the Moon too. SUPER fast shipping and carries a lot of great brands.

I have used Amazon lots of times too because I have prime. But Amazon doesn't carry some of the smaller, lesser known brands of diapers or creams or that sort of things, whereas the smaller retailers will.

Sent using DS Forum

Advertisement

Last edited by hibiscus869; 01-04-2012 at 02:03 PM.
hibiscus869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:01 PM   #12
m&m&m
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Where do you buy CDs online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2em View Post
Thank you very much for the information. I know there are a lots of places to buy CDs. I prefer the well known diapers.com, amazon.com, etc. But it seems to me that CD Moms like to go to the "CD Only" online stores.

The reason is that a lot of big stores like that don't have the customer service on how to use and care for the cloth diapers. The cloth diaper industry is one that has work at home moms as the back bone both in the way of making the diapers and in selling the diapers.
m&m&m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:02 PM   #13
Mommy2em
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristinco View Post
allaboutclothdiapers is a great blog with suggestions/advice on just about everything. diaperpin.com is a great place to find out about sales and coupons. Hope your CD adventure id full of fluffy fun!
Thanks a lot! I will check them out.

Yes, I heard about a lots of good things about CD. I finally decided to give it a try in the new year
Mommy2em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:04 PM   #14
mommygonewild
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I am new to CDs and would like to know the best place to buy them online.

Thanks in advance!
Diaper Junction, Cloth Diaper Outlet.

I like that at DJ you can earn points per dollar spent and then redeem the points for Gift Certificates.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:08 PM   #15
7arrows4Christ
Registered Users

My Mood:

Green Mountain Diapers and Nickis Diapers. I prefer unbleached or organic prefolds, but Nickis Diapers has the best price for organic prefold 100% cotton diapers. I don't care for synthetic fibers as I don't like messing with my routine and stripping the "stink" out of them. GMD (Green Mountain Diapers) has the best economy fitted diaper, their Workhorse Diapers w/out snaps are amazing!
7arrows4Christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:13 PM   #16
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Thank you very much for the information. I know there are a lots of places to buy CDs. I prefer the well known diapers.com, amazon.com, etc. But it seems to me that CD Moms like to go to the "CD Only" online stores.
That's funny because the two places you listed are the last places I'd buy from. Well, maybe amazon when I have gift cards.

I like to buy from many of the stores listed by previous posters. They sell cloth diapers as a big part of their inventory. Many of the diapers you can find on these sites you can't buy on sites like diapers.com or Amazon. You all will find that many of the CD stores have fun sales, sometimes even freebies, and are very knowledgeable about the products. Some even have "our experience" sections that tell how they like the diapers. Most have pages on how to care for and wash your diapers. They are really great places to buy from. The big sites are just selling them but probably have never even used them. They will not be able to help you trouble shoot if you have problems.

CD stores will always be my first place to buy from!

ETA: I just checked diapers.com and almost all the diapers I just ordered from Kelly'scloset.com are not even available on their site. So if you limit yourself to just buying from there, you will miss out on so many other diapers to try!
Old 01-04-2012, 02:14 PM   #17
eschillo
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Check out: Everything Birth

I like the smaller companies personally. Even thought I work for Everything Birth, we don't carry EVERY SINGLE cloth diaper or accessory, I don't think any company really does...
eschillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:20 PM   #18
Mommy2em
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibiscus869 View Post
I've used Diaper Junction, it's great!

I second Kissed by the Moon too. SUPER fast shipping and carries a lot of great brands.

I have used Amazon lots of times too because I have prime. But Amazon doesn't carry some of the smaller, lesser known brands of diapers or creams or that sort of things, whereas the smaller retailers will.

Sent using DS Forum
Thanks! I have Amazon prime too. I am very comfortable to use my credit cards on well known web sites. But I am not sure if it is safe to buy things from the smaller retailers.
Mommy2em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:32 PM   #19
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Thanks! I have Amazon prime too. I am very comfortable to use my credit cards on well known web sites. But I am not sure if it is safe to buy things from the smaller retailers.
If it makes you uncomfortable, just check out with paypal!

But I will say I am way more comfortable buying from a place like cottonbabies.com than a big site.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:37 PM   #20
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Granola Babies and Jillians Drawers. Almost ALL of them accept Paypal (unlike amazon) so your card info will be safe.

Last edited by el's mama; 01-04-2012 at 02:53 PM.
el's mama is offline   Reply With Quote