Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-05-2006, 11:41 AM   #1
Baileybai
Registered Users

Location: Wherever the Air Force tells us to go. LOL Finally back in San Antonio!
Question Chinese or Indian prefolds?

I've decided I really like prefolds for around the house...so I want some more. I used the European Infant prefolds on my daughter early on and didn't care for those much...they were a little too rough feeling. I have a few Premium Indian prefolds and I loooove them...BUT should I try the Chinese prefolds or just stick with the Inidan? What's the difference in the way they work and feel? I've read Indian are softer...but how much softer? If I like the Indian and I order the Chinese will I be really disappointed?

Advertisement

Old 07-05-2006, 11:55 AM   #2
redheadedangels
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chinese or Indian prefolds?

I LOVE the indian!! I only had the chinese before then i decided to try indian and they are SOOO MUCH SOFTER!! Chinese seems to be sturdier i think and may hold up better in the long run but they are definitely not nearly as soft as indian. I'd just stick with the indians if i were you

Last edited by redheadedangels; 07-05-2006 at 12:12 PM.
redheadedangels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 12:06 PM   #3
marvelous
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I do prefer my Indians as they are so much softer. If you found a good deal on some Chinese ones, I don't think you would be disappointed, but you are not missing anything either.
Old 07-05-2006, 01:48 PM   #4
Baileybai
Registered Users

Location: Wherever the Air Force tells us to go. LOL Finally back in San Antonio!

That's the conundrum...Little-lions.com has their premium CPF on sale for $17.50.dz I believe you also get free shipping with $50 or more so that's a GREAT deal. I really love my IPF but I'd be saving nearly $13 if I ordered the CPF. *sigh* what to do, what to do. I do love how soft my IPF are but the others are such a good price and I'm such a sucker for sales.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:17 PM   #5
CMamma
Registered Users
seller

I just love IPFs. I have always had Chinese... then tried some nice IPFs & decided to make the switch. They are so much more popular & soft that's all I carry in my store.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:17 PM   #6
mimid
Registered Users
seller

nak

I haven't noticed much of a difference between my preemie UBIPFs and infant BCPFs.
mimid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 10:30 PM   #7
TForce
Registered Users
seller

I started with Indian and then tried a dozen Chinese. I REALLY like the Indian better. They're not THAT much different, but I think I can tell.
TForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 10:46 PM   #8
Jillybean
Registered Users
seller

I just bought some more IPF at myclothdiaper.com she has good prices on them and really cheap shipping. I haven't tried CPF but I love my IPF too much to spend $ on that many if I may not like them.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:38 AM   #9
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileybai
That's the conundrum...Little-lions.com has their premium CPF on sale for $17.50.dz I believe you also get free shipping with $50 or more so that's a GREAT deal. I really love my IPF but I'd be saving nearly $13 if I ordered the CPF. *sigh* what to do, what to do. I do love how soft my IPF are but the others are such a good price and I'm such a sucker for sales.
My cpfs from little lions are softer than my ipfs!
I think it depends on the manufacture though because i have other cpfs that aren't as soft but still just fine as well as epfs that are softer than my first cpfs but not as soft as either of the other two sets of cpfs i mentioned

i know one momma on hear that wanted a comforter for her bed out of momaginas cpfs because they were soooo soft.