Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-06-2006, 06:42 AM   #1
Momma_of_3
Registered Users
seller

Problem with a ll I just bought..

I bought 2, used, & they both were the same size. One fits great. Now I will try to explain the 2nd ones problem. Ok on the back side, the sets of snaps are 2 inches apart. The front side the sets of snaps are 4 inches part. So when I snap the diaper up, those front snaps, being so far apart, makes the leg hole really small. My dd has big legs so we can't even wear the diaper. (I hope this is making sense.) Anyway, I asked the person I bought it from all that was said so far is that they didn't have problems using the 2 dipes at the same time. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

Advertisement

Always ISO-medium baybee aios~ any color & medium pws!
Momma_of_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:51 AM   #2
kimb96
Registered Users
seller

Re: Problem with a ll I just bought..

Little lambs had tons of quality issues before they were shutdown on ebay. This doesn't surprise me.

Mama to Ethan
kimb96 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 07:41 AM   #3
Baileybai
Registered Users

Location: Wherever the Air Force tells us to go. LOL Finally back in San Antonio!
Re: Problem with a ll I just bought..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimb96
Little lambs had tons of quality issues before they were shutdown on ebay. This doesn't surprise me.

They were shutdown? I didn't know that. When I first started using cloth diapers my mom bought a couple of her OS aio's for me. I'm not really big on the lay in soaker (doesn't seem like much of an aio to me) but I've used the outside for a cover just fine. Granted this was 2 years ago...so I guess things went downhill from there?