Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-15-2012, 04:14 PM   #1
lehcar_27
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
OT for my sensory son

my son was 4 in October....he is seeing an OT through his ins.....we really love her....my son loves her.....her room is fantastic....but the woman is so hard to get ahold of....if i leave messages she never calls me back....if i email her she never responds.....and with the holidays and breaks that happened, we lost a consistant weekly appt....so now i just have to call her to see when she is open....but i can never get her....so last week my son totally missed an appt with her....it is so frustrating....and on top of that she has forgotten about 2 of his appts....i had to call her and tell her we were waiting outside, she was at home and totally forgot about his appt....ugh!

my son will be going through more testing through the school district the end of Feb....hoping he will get some OT through the school.....but i know the school will not have the kind of room his current OT has....i would like him to do both, school OT and private OT.....i was pretty blunt with his current OT when i last spoke to her on the phone and she apologized and said she would be more aware and try and communicate better with me.....hasnt happened yet....oh and btw, she is the ONLY OT covered through is ins.....my husband lost his job so my kids are on medicaid at the moment....i called and this is the only OT they will cover....ugh!

Advertisement

Last edited by lehcar_27; 01-15-2012 at 04:16 PM.
lehcar_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 04:48 PM   #2
bellamama
Registered Users
seller

Re: OT for my sensory son

Ugh
I would not be happy. If this continues I would file a complaint. I know you like the work she does, but it is very important that it is consistent.