Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-15-2012, 06:42 PM   #11
pnutandmunchkin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2012 mamas belly pics (keep adding new ones)

Here's my 5wk pic. I'm flat in the morning, but by evening, getting pretty bloated.

Advertisement

Old 01-15-2012, 07:44 PM   #12
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

6 weeks today!

I'll be taking my baseline pic in the morning. We ate at Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch... yeah, so not going to take a picture right now. I've been craving BWW for the last 6 months and finally being able to eat there again was amazing! I went a bit overboard. But other than that, I'm doing a pretty good job of being healthy.

I'm 5'4" and am 130. With my first pregnancy I was 125, gained 25lbs, then lost all but the last 5 (though I don't look the same - I'm a lot "softer"). I'd really like to not gain more than 25 again, and then I'm going to work a whole lot harder at losing the baby weight after this one. I keep telling myself I'm not "fat" but when those jeans are hard to buckle, it can be difficult to keep the right perspective. Darn this bloating.
Marie - Living my dreams! Mama to a bright and busy big girl, a sweet little toddler girl and expecting a surprise in November! If I'm not with my daughters, then I'm or doing or spending time with the husband or... what else? here on DS!
omahonycm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 07:49 PM   #13
cristy_1996
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'll take my baseline in the morning as well. I can't believe how tight my pants are either!!! Oh my! I went to my friends house tonight to borrow some of her pants b/c it hurts after wearing mine. :-x

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CristyGriffith
cristy_1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:12 AM   #14
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

I hear ya on the bloating, my jeans are SOOOOO tight. And this is the pair of jeans that was baggy on me before I was pregnant with DD, I don't have any bigger ones. Looks like jeans are going out the window early!!! Luckily I have a couple pairs of stretchy thin corduroys that should fit for awhile. I refuse to break out the maternity clothes until at least the end of first trimester!!!! I guess I'll take a baseline pic soon, before my bloating overtakes my body.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:49 AM   #15
fluffybunsdiapers
Registered Users
Formerly: paulzangel
seller

My Mood:
So I look and feel smaller in the morning, but as soon as I eat anything....like one bite I'm so much bigger. I have to unbutton my pants. Ug getting some clothes that fit today...with dd I didn't show etc until 20w....I think this is coming sooner. I'm 5w3d today 5"3' and 125lbs

ForumRunner_20120116_084922.jpg
Old 01-16-2012, 07:19 AM   #16
pnutandmunchkin
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by QHoneyB View Post
I hear ya on the bloating, my jeans are SOOOOO tight. And this is the pair of jeans that was baggy on me before I was pregnant with DD, I don't have any bigger ones. Looks like jeans are going out the window early!!! Luckily I have a couple pairs of stretchy thin corduroys that should fit for awhile. I refuse to break out the maternity clothes until at least the end of first trimester!!!! I guess I'll take a baseline pic soon, before my bloating overtakes my body.
I have a couple pair of "stretchy pants" that I kept that I know I'll fit into for some time. So far all my pants continue to fit but I'm only 5 wks 2d today. I lost a lot of weight between now and my last pregnancy so I have those "inbetween" sizes still in my closet so I'll just go up a size. I wish I still had maternity clothes, but I had either sold and gave away everything thinking no more babies, but I guess God has other plans for us. I'm be doing some DS FSOT and consignment shopping in the next few weeks to build a small stash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffybunsdiapers View Post
So I look and feel smaller in the morning, but as soon as I eat anything....like one bite I'm so much bigger. I have to unbutton my pants. Ug getting some clothes that fit today...with dd I didn't show etc until 20w....I think this is coming sooner. I'm 5w3d today 5"3' and 125lbs
I feel the same way. I've not been real hungry in the mornings but as the day progresses, I'm insatiable but nothing tastes good. That's when the belly starts expanding. I didn't show with my first until 20wks, with my second around 12 wks. We'll see what happens with this one. I hadn't lost all the pregnancy weight between the 1st and 2nd so that may have had something to do with it as well. My sister-in-law is getting married April 14 and I'm a brides maid. I've already ordered the dress and called the other week to see if I could get the next size up, but no dice. I hope I can fit in the dress. That seamstress is going to have a job ahead of here. At least, it isn't form fitted and has an empire waist. It should give me some belly room.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:13 PM   #17
cristy_1996
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ok, I forgot to take it this morning so here it is just now.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CristyGriffith
cristy_1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:11 AM   #18
JulieBeth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Everyone is so cute! I took one today for my baseline at 4wks but am afraid to post it and jinx myself.

Always in our hearts- 8/30/11, 11 weeks 4 days & 12/16/11, 5 weeks.
JulieBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:50 AM   #19
oldandnew
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ok, 4week picture...we took it right before bed, so forgive the PJs!

I've never felt like I've gotten rid of the puffy tummy since DS, so this doesn't look too out of normal for me for the last year and half!

Last edited by oldandnew; 01-23-2012 at 02:29 PM. Reason: got rid of this pic lol
oldandnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:16 PM   #20
fluffybunsdiapers
Registered Users
Formerly: paulzangel
seller

My Mood:
6w2d...in my nifty cool new jeans

ForumRunner_20120122_191639.jpg