Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 01-19-2012, 10:25 PM   #41
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: WW Chat Thursday 1/19

i'm due with a girl at the end of the month! the way this pg has gone though i wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with a boy! the u/s tech was pretty sure it was girl, and from what i saw (the three lines) it looked like one to me as well... but everything has thrown me off this pregnancy so i'm trying to keep an open mind. lol.

Leah- Single Mama to Audrey 12/29/03 Gwyneth 4/1/09 and Olivia 1/30/12!
leeuhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:32 AM   #42
Registered Users
Re: WW Chat Thursday 1/19

Originally Posted by Mama_Destiny View Post
I hope the ball does something for you, Sally!

I have been so breathless today, kind of freaked me out. I can't tell if it's panic attacks trying to come on, or if it's something more. I just feel like I am gasping for air. Ugh. Everything was OK at my appt. yesterday. I was feeling a little icky yesterday, maybe it's just my body's reaction to getting a cold or something? I don't know, but I wish it would go away.
I felt breathless alot too the last few weeks before delivery. I thought it had something to do with my heart because I have some rapid heartrate/shortness of breath issues but it could have just been the babies position?? Maybe thats what yours is??

Originally Posted by cutebluebaby View Post
Holy cow that's a lot of boys! I wonder how many girls will be born at the end of the month...

Shannon, we're the same way. DH said he wanted 2, but was willing to go for 3. I can't do hormonal BC because I get mood swings like you wouldn't believe, and I'm allergic to spermicide so our condom choices are few and far between. My cycles come every 6 weeks with random 4 week cycles thrown in for "fun". Each 4 week cycle we've caught, so needless to say each of our kiddo's have been surprises. He doesn't want to get a V, and I'm not going to force it on him... his body, his decision. I'm not getting my tubes tied... the thought of going into menopause at 27 just isn't for me. I've told him if a 4th happens, it happens. He was shocked by that at first, but came around to the idea during the middle of the pregnancy. Now he's scared for a 4th. I don't blame him there. Either way, we're done by 30. So if a 4th is to happen, there's 3 more years.
Oh yay, those random cycles are so fun. Mine go the other way though, Mine can be every 28-35 days for a few months then all the sudden I'll get a 45-60 day cycle. .Its like WTH? I actually got pregnant with A that way, my cycle was super long and I had actually given up hope because I thought we missed the ovulation, but wouldnt ya know I was pregnant! Shocked me.
My hospital wont do tubes tied. Its a catholic run hospital and they dont believe in that, so to do my tubes I would have to go to another hospital/Dr. So yeah, not going to happen. And the V for DH is so easy, our neighbor came over the other night to see the new baby and was saying how he got a V a few years ago and it was no big deal. Said his Dr did it in the office and he drove himself home. I told DH I gave birth twice so far and if we have more I'll have to go through it again and surely he can handle a V once. . That and the fact that I tell him everytime we DTD "you know this condom cost us $1.20, is it worth it?" Lol.
Shannon- Wife to my Techy hubs since 07,
SAH semi-crunchy mama to K{Oct '09} , A {Jan '12}
and Z {Aug '15}
mrscompgeek is offline   Reply With Quote