Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-20-2012, 10:16 PM   #91
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eguisgirl View Post
I thought I was the only thread killer around here.
Nope

Advertisement

Old 01-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #92
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarawithouth View Post
Right. My theory is it has more to do with timing. If I post something on topic and the topic changes right after then goes back on topic and someone repeats what I said, that's when they get quoted. I come in too late and disrupt the flow. :sad:

Sent from my bed or on the move.
Never thought about that.

Did you get your dinner yet? I should probably go check for the other thread.
Old 01-20-2012, 10:18 PM   #93
Sarawithouth
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2kaitlyn

I vote Ice cream cones...only because I am hungry and want something sweet so bad but have nothing.
Well I just ate half a box of chocolates. You know, have to bite into each one to make sure you don't pick an icky one. Would have shared if I could have!

Can I have a vegan cone? Didn't realize rainbow stuff was a DS society? Should I decolor my siggy since I'm not privy??

Sunny due in October!

We're a breastfeedin', babywearin', vax delayin', un-circumcisin', cloth diaperin', bedsharin', home birthin', atheist family from Texas!
Sarawithouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:19 PM   #94
joyful mother
Registered Users
seller
seller

Mmmmm Ice Cream cones can I join. I almost hate to post this cause I know all your fun will be done then cause the thread will die and I just hate to ruin your good time.
joyful mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:19 PM   #95
Sarawithouth
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2kaitlyn

Never thought about that.

Did you get your dinner yet? I should probably go check for the other thread.
Lol yea we ended up at McCormick and Schmick. More like McCormick and schmucks. Very expensive and rather boring!

Sunny due in October!

We're a breastfeedin', babywearin', vax delayin', un-circumcisin', cloth diaperin', bedsharin', home birthin', atheist family from Texas!
Old 01-20-2012, 10:21 PM   #96
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Well I just ate half a box of chocolates. You know, have to bite into each one to make sure you don't pick an icky one. Would have shared if I could have!

Can I have a vegan cone? Didn't realize rainbow stuff was a DS society? Should I decolor my siggy since I'm not privy??

Oh man! I want some! I know what you mean about the icky ones. My bff got me Sees candy a couple years ago and we were halving different ones deciding which we liked best. She had her favorites but the others to.

Sure You can have a Vegan cone, I assume they make one right? I am not up on all the options out there.

I think the siggy is fine, but I don't know maybe we should do not bright colors but earthy rainbows.
Old 01-20-2012, 10:22 PM   #97
Glassgal
Registered Users

Quote:
Right. My theory is it has more to do with timing. If I post something on topic and the topic changes right after then goes back on topic and someone repeats what I said, that's when they get quoted. I come in too late and disrupt the flow. :sad:

Your probably right but I have seen it where someone says something and like 3 posts later it gets repeated and quoted all over the place.

A society eh? Count me in. Do we get a pass word or some cryptic phrase like "the sparrow flies at midnight but only poops on the full moon"? This way we know who is down with TKS.

Last edited by Glassgal; 01-20-2012 at 10:23 PM.
Glassgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:22 PM   #98
joyful mother
Registered Users
seller
seller

Actually their is one thread I have not killed my old due date group, we just restart the thread every 5000 posts or so. But otherwise I'm with you wondering why the thread either dies or someone else says the same thing as me and sometimes very poorly might I add, and they get quoted. But they do say it takes someone hearing something 2 or 3 times before they give it any real thought, so see we are helping others get quoted.

ETA
And it seems the only time I have gotten quoted was before I noticed all the errors and edited and it's always someone snarky making fun of the error.

Last edited by joyful mother; 01-20-2012 at 10:25 PM.
joyful mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:24 PM   #99
Sarawithouth
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassgal

Your probably right but I have seen it where someone says something and like 3 posts later it gets repeated and picked.

A society eh? Count me in. Do we get a pass word or some cryptic phrase like "the sparrow flies at midnight but only poops on the full moon"? This way we know who is down with TKS.
I'm naking right now and every time I laugh my sleeping DD jumps. Its almost as funny as the thing I was originally laughing at. Sorry, at which I was laughing.

Sunny due in October!

Old 01-20-2012, 10:25 PM   #100
2cutetoddlers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyful mother View Post
Mmmmm Ice Cream cones can I join. I almost hate to post this cause I know all your fun will be done then cause the thread will die and I just hate to ruin your good time.
Ofcourse you can Seee. Now I've got to get ice cream for sure... All we have here is the Scribblers popsicles and the no sugar fudgesicles... I soo used to love All that Caramel and totally pick out all the chocolate bits with the caramel in there but cannot find that brand anymore...
2cutetoddlers is offline   Reply With Quote