Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2012, 10:32 PM   #111
2cutetoddlers's Avatar
2cutetoddlers
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Terra Nova
Posts: 2,520
My Mood:
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyful mother View Post
Dh and I think we need a freezer in our room cause with older kids it is hard to sneak Ice Cream and with 6 kids the whole half gallon is gone in one sitting.
lol... When DH and I first were married we used to eat ice cream and snacks in the bed... I never ate in the bed prior(IDK why)... It just never dawned on me...

Advertisement

__________________
loving mommy to Ms.Tennis playing Josephine(13) , always Jolee(3); And we can't forget little brother Austin(2) who on a daily basis enjoys,
mommy and sisters then --->then !
MY WISH LIST TAKE A PEEK MY FSOT LIST
2cutetoddlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:36 PM   #112
2cutetoddlers's Avatar
2cutetoddlers
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Terra Nova
Posts: 2,520
My Mood:
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarawithouth View Post
I just realized this thread is a conundrum. It wont ever die since we're all thread killers, and we are all used to having the last post. What title should the killer of this thread get? Queen TKS? Her scepter could be a triple scoop cone.

Sent from my bed or on the move.
I'll have vanilla,strawberry, and chocolate!
__________________
loving mommy to Ms.Tennis playing Josephine(13) , always Jolee(3); And we can't forget little brother Austin(2) who on a daily basis enjoys,
mommy and sisters then --->then !
MY WISH LIST TAKE A PEEK MY FSOT LIST
2cutetoddlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:36 PM   #113
mommy2kaitlyn's Avatar
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Western South Dakota
Posts: 16,111
My Mood:
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyful mother View Post
Mmmmm Ice Cream cones can I join. I almost hate to post this cause I know all your fun will be done then cause the thread will die and I just hate to ruin your good time.
Ofcourse!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassgal View Post
Your probably right but I have seen it where someone says something and like 3 posts later it gets repeated and quoted all over the place.

A society eh? Count me in. Do we get a pass word or some cryptic phrase like "the sparrow flies at midnight but only poops on the full moon"? This way we know who is down with TKS.


Quote:
Originally Posted by joyful mother View Post
Actually their is one thread I have not killed my old due date group, we just restart the thread every 5000 posts or so. But otherwise I'm with you wondering why the thread either dies or someone else says the same thing as me and sometimes very poorly might I add, and they get quoted. But they do say it takes someone hearing something 2 or 3 times before they give it any real thought, so see we are helping others get quoted.

ETA
And it seems the only time I have gotten quoted was before I noticed all the errors and edited and it's always someone snarky making fun of the error.
Oh the error snarky remarks drive me batty. I want to say I am not in school am I? Sorry if that offended anyone. I admit I was no good at English in school. I hated it and I did what I had to, to get by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cutetoddlers View Post
Ofcourse you can Seee. Now I've got to get ice cream for sure... All we have here is the Scribblers popsicles and the no sugar fudgesicles... I soo used to love All that Caramel and totally pick out all the chocolate bits with the caramel in there but cannot find that brand anymore...
That sounds yummy! Why they always stop making the good stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cutetoddlers View Post
Or we could all be typing at the same time-lol


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarawithouth View Post
Mmm that sounds good. We have a M & S (like s&m but backwards. ..?) in Houston. Its seafood and steak. Mostly seafood. I had sea scallops.

Sent from my bed or on the move.
Oh sounds good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyful mother View Post
Dh and I think we need a freezer in our room cause with older kids it is hard to sneak Ice Cream and with 6 kids the whole half gallon is gone in one sitting.
That is why I have my ex's mini fridge in my room. I can hide stuff from DD. We hide ice cream in freezer in the basement. Though sometimes forget and she finds it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnetha View Post
You guys are too funny. I definitely belong here too. Thought I was probably the only one
Definitely not the only one. Welcome!
__________________
Proud Single Mommy of: 1 & 9 angels in heaven. Swags
I will not change my belief's, actions, parenting style, etc just because it offends you! I won't be offended by your belief's, actions, parenting style, etc either. ISO Goodnites Coupons
mommy2kaitlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:44 PM   #114
joyful mother's Avatar
joyful mother
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 4,342
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2kaitlyn View Post
That is why I have my ex's mini fridge in my room. I can hide stuff from DD. We hide ice cream in freezer in the basement. Though sometimes forget and she finds it.
That's what I want for my birthday! Why is it my kids can't hear me tell them to do something but they can be in there room and hear me getting Ice Cream out of the freezer. When we succeed we take it up to our room with 2 long spoons, of course we have to make sure we don't wake up the 2 or 3 still sleeping in there with us.

ETA
I may have an easier time being the one to end it for the night, I live on the east west coast.
__________________
Crissi wife to my very best friend for 18 yrs. Momma to 3 boys and 3 girls, 5-16 yrs old! The never ending story!

Last edited by joyful mother; 01-20-2012 at 10:47 PM.
joyful mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:45 PM   #115
mommy2kaitlyn's Avatar
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Western South Dakota
Posts: 16,111
My Mood:
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarawithouth View Post
I just realized this thread is a conundrum. It wont ever die since we're all thread killers, and we are all used to having the last post. What title should the killer of this thread get? Queen TKS? Her scepter could be a triple scoop cone.

Sent from my bed or on the move.
You are so right! I think that is a great idea about triple scoop cone. 2 Strawberry and 1 Chocolate, Please or if I different Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cutetoddlers View Post
lol... When DH and I first were married we used to eat ice cream and snacks in the bed... I never ate in the bed prior(IDK why)... It just never dawned on me...
I have no idea when I started eating in my bed. I think when I got my TV at 16. I paid for it myself and was so proud of it. But only when my mom was at work. When she was home it was at dining room table I know.
__________________
Proud Single Mommy of: 1 & 9 angels in heaven. Swags
I will not change my belief's, actions, parenting style, etc just because it offends you! I won't be offended by your belief's, actions, parenting style, etc either. ISO Goodnites Coupons
mommy2kaitlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:49 PM   #116
mommy2kaitlyn's Avatar
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Western South Dakota
Posts: 16,111
My Mood:
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyful mother View Post
That's what I want for my birthday! Why is it my kids can't hear me tell them to do something but they can be in there room and hear me getting Ice Cream out of the freezer. When we succeed we take it up to our room with 2 long spoons, of course we have to make sure we don't wake up the 2 or 3 still sleeping in there with us.

ETA
I may have an easier time being the one to end it for the night, I live on the east coast.
Awww! I hear ya though! DD can hear me sneaking stuff upto my room. But pick up your dirty clothes is ignored.

I am east coast to but I am a night owl with sleep issues.



BTW Not sure if all saw my other thread but LittleABC/Kandy that posted earlier in the thread is at the ER with her son. I posted a different thread it about it. They are under observation right now to see if he took enough pills to hurt him. One of those things that happen that make us age quicker. Kids!
__________________
Proud Single Mommy of: 1 & 9 angels in heaven. Swags
I will not change my belief's, actions, parenting style, etc just because it offends you! I won't be offended by your belief's, actions, parenting style, etc either. ISO Goodnites Coupons
mommy2kaitlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:49 PM   #117
joyful mother's Avatar
joyful mother
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 4,342
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Haagen Daz coffee Ice Cream, or my favorite brand that is no longer made chocolate chip mint (white mint) or Creamery fresh vanilla ~ the best vanilla in the world. Mmmm, I'm gonna have to run out to the shop and see if we have anymore.
__________________
Crissi wife to my very best friend for 18 yrs. Momma to 3 boys and 3 girls, 5-16 yrs old! The never ending story!
joyful mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:51 PM   #118
mommy2kaitlyn's Avatar
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Western South Dakota
Posts: 16,111
My Mood:
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyful mother View Post
That's what I want for my birthday! Why is it my kids can't hear me tell them to do something but they can be in there room and hear me getting Ice Cream out of the freezer. When we succeed we take it up to our room with 2 long spoons, of course we have to make sure we don't wake up the 2 or 3 still sleeping in there with us.

ETA
I may have an easier time being the one to end it for the night, I live on the east west coast.
I love the fix! So something I would do.

I want to be on west coast does that count? I am planning a AZ move. I wish I could afford CA, but yeah I can't. Most my friends are on the West coast. Some are night owls, hmmm maybe that is why I can't sleep at night here on East coast.
__________________
Proud Single Mommy of: 1 & 9 angels in heaven. Swags
I will not change my belief's, actions, parenting style, etc just because it offends you! I won't be offended by your belief's, actions, parenting style, etc either. ISO Goodnites Coupons
mommy2kaitlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:53 PM   #119
mommy2kaitlyn's Avatar
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Western South Dakota
Posts: 16,111
My Mood:
Re: I'm a thread killer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyful mother View Post
Haagen Daz coffee Ice Cream, or my favorite brand that is no longer made chocolate chip mint (white mint) or Creamery fresh vanilla ~ the best vanilla in the world. Mmmm, I'm gonna have to run out to the shop and see if we have anymore.
Oh that reminded me I want the homemade at a dairy farm black cherry ice cream from down south of me. I forget how far I think 3 or so hrs. It is to die for! I have never had anything so creamy and yummy before! Doesn't hold a candle to store bought stuff. Even the local ice cream place up here is junk compared.
__________________
Proud Single Mommy of: 1 & 9 angels in heaven. Swags
I will not change my belief's, actions, parenting style, etc just because it offends you! I won't be offended by your belief's, actions, parenting style, etc either. ISO Goodnites Coupons
mommy2kaitlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:57 PM   #120
Sarawithouth's Avatar
Sarawithouth
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2kaitlyn

Awww! I hear ya though! DD can hear me sneaking stuff upto my room. But pick up your dirty clothes is ignored.

I am east coast to but I am a night owl with sleep issues.

BTW Not sure if all saw my other thread but LittleABC/Kandy that posted earlier in the thread is at the ER with her son. I posted a different thread it about it. They are under observation right now to see if he took enough pills to hurt him. One of those things that happen that make us age quicker. Kids!
I saw it! I hope he's ok. and poor Kandy going through that!

Sent from my bed or on the move.
__________________
Sara wifey to Chad and momma to Lily (4/11)

Sunny due in October!

We're a breastfeedin', babywearin', vax delayin', un-circumcisin', cloth diaperin', bedsharin', home birthin', atheist family from Texas!
Sarawithouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.