Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-22-2012, 10:57 PM   #1
jaelynsmommy61607
Registered Users
seller
seller

Depression

I'm feeling so depressed this pregnancy. I don't know what to do. I don't want to start meds. It's to the point I can't even make myself do anything. I feel like my kids are suffering also. Dd is driving me up the walls!

I need to get out of this funk. I'm almost halfway through and haven't exercised a single day like my midwife wants. I've been eating Crap. Im already over weight and a hbac isn't going to happen if something doesn't change!

Advertisement

jaelynsmommy61607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:10 PM   #2
majomama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Sorry, mama I felt that way while I was pregnant with dd2. Just wanted to lay on the couch all day. I know I was very snappy with both DH and DD1
I didn't get out of the funk til after dd2 was born and I got on meds.
No help but just
majomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 05:58 AM   #3
Marion
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Depression

Sorry to hear your having a rough time. I also suffer from depersoin but I've been on meds for about 4 years now so I'm still taking meds while pg this time. There are some natural things you can take. Try upping your vit B and also salmon oil should help some for mild depression. Of course check with your mw before starting them but they might help take the edge off.
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:56 AM   #4
Mrs. Logan
Registered Users

Do you have a good support system? That makes ALL the difference for many people!
Mrs. Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 11:21 AM   #5
2beauties
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Are you taking extra vitamin D? I take 5000 extra units a day and no more depression.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:22 AM   #6
fallaway
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Talk to friends, even if you think what you have to say is boring, whiny, or crazy. Find a counselor you are comfortable with. Take fish oil.

And (((hugs))) you are in large company and loved!
Old 01-23-2012, 11:40 PM   #7
jaelynsmommy61607
Registered Users
seller
seller

I had a much better day. I didn't sit around all evening on my phone. I actually cleaned the kitchen. Some days are better than others. My midwife is also a naturopath Dr so I'm hoping she has some suggestions as far as.supplements go.

Recently my family moved away one by one. My sister moved with her boyfriend an hour away. She never wants to come over or hang out anymore. My mom got into drugs and I'm not speaking to her. She lives 3 hours away also. My dad and step mom live semi close but they'be got my brothers still at home(16&8). And I'm not super close with them. They do take dd time to time. And DH is away at school. It's about 4 hours away and he left 4 days after the positive test.

It's been hard being alone. I don't have any friends irl that are close by either. Its the kids and myself majority of the time. I do wohm so I get out of the house daily. Today DH talked to his instructor. He told him about the baby and needing to be home. His instructor told him he will be done by May if he keeps up his pace. So that was a huge relief. Anyways I'm rambling now. But thanks for listening!
jaelynsmommy61607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:04 PM   #8
majomama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Good to hear you had a good day!!!!
majomama is offline   Reply With Quote