Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-24-2012, 05:33 PM   #1011
zandj
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Top ten reasons not to circumcise your son

just found out we're expecting #2. If we end up with another little boy he will 100% be left intact, just like his brother, no discussion necessary this time around!

Advertisement

Old 01-24-2012, 07:25 PM   #1012
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zandj
just found out we're expecting #2. If we end up with another little boy he will 100% be left intact, just like his brother, no discussion necessary this time around!
Congrats on #2!!!

Blaming typos on my "smart"phone's auto-correct
Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:40 PM   #1013
CherryPie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zandj View Post
Congrats!

GetSafeScents.com- New Spring/Summer 2014 catalog is out!
Join Scentsy | Scentsy Closeout Section
Follow me on Instagram: @SarahB00)
CherryPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:42 AM   #1014
burnsis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Awesome! I always hope people like you have boys...

His body, his choice.
burnsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:52 AM   #1015
zandj
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsis View Post
awww thanks mama lol

and I always hope people not like me have girls you better believe that I'll be bragging on his wholeness if we have another boy
Old 01-25-2012, 10:54 AM   #1016
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsis

I was just thinking this yesterday that's why I came in to bump this thread. I know so many ppl would circ and it makes me sick. They know we dont. They know why we don't....and still circed their boys b/c "he needs to be a man and look like his daddy"!

Blaming typos on my "smart"phone's auto-correct
Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:18 PM   #1017
burnsis
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
awww thanks mama lol

and I always hope people not like me have girls you better believe that I'll be bragging on his wholeness if we have another boy
me too! If someone says they are planning to cut, I send pink vibes...

His body, his choice.
burnsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:55 PM   #1018
Openyoureyes
Registered Users
seller

I'm glad my son has been left intact or natural It was my first instinct and after we researched my husband fully supported the decision. And the excuse I hear that he won't "get lucky" often bc of it, well I honestly wouldn't want him "getting lucky" with some lady that shallow anyways
Openyoureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:49 AM   #1019
Galatea
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Openyoureyes View Post
I'm glad my son has been left intact or natural It was my first instinct and after we researched my husband fully supported the decision. And the excuse I hear that he won't "get lucky" often bc of it, well I honestly wouldn't want him "getting lucky" with some lady that shallow anyways
Not true. Once it is erect, you usually cannot tell the difference. I remember once, years ago, on a circumcision debate board, there was a woman who was vehemently pro-circumcision. Intact penises were gross, unhygienic, ugly, etc. Then one day, she started asking some questions, and then she disappeared for awhile. When she came back, she had the nerve to admit that HER OWN HUSBAND WAS INTACT. She was ignorant, he was ignorant, yet they had swallowed the whole cultural argument that foreskins are gross!

Then, there was an interesting study: they interviewed mothers of sons who had their sons circumcised, asking them about their sexual experiences. Even though the women had chosen to have their sons circumcised and said they preferred circumcised partners, the detailed survey questions revealed that they had LESS PAIN AND DRYNESS with the intact partners.

My point being, most people are repeating what they have heard, blindly going along with the culture, but they are actually totally ignorant. In this generation, however, we have 48-68% of the new boys remaining intact (there are conflicting figures.) There will not be a chance for ignorance like this to continue, nor prejudice against foreskins, when half to 2/3 of the men in the generation are intact!

Ds1 2004 ~ Ds2 2005 ~ Dd1 2008 ~ Ds3 2010 ~ Dd2 2014
Why you shouldn't circumcise your son
Galatea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:26 AM   #1020
bluemoonbutterfly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Openyoureyes
One of my first steady boyfriends was intact and we had sex a few time before I ever knew. I can say that I am one of the lucky few in my area that has ever been with an intact man. Out of all the people in my area that have had boys, I only know of two boys that have been kept intact. That number is about to go up because we just found out we are expecting a boy in June.