Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-28-2012, 10:45 AM   #1
chandni3
Registered Users
seller

Help 7 Weddings this year

And I'm on mat leave. I can borrow dresses from my sister (thankfully I'm not in any of the parties) but my husband is a groomsman in one, one wedding is out west and how do I afford gifts?

Advertisement

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PumpkinsandMe
Montessori and Waldorf Inspired Toys
chandni3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:47 AM   #2
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help 7 Weddings this year

make them. etched last name on pyrex dishes(google there are good tutorials). i usually do 1-2 of those and some unpaper towels, sometimes a kitchen wetbag also. everyone always raves about them.
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:14 PM   #3
drabekgirl
Registered Users

January is traditionally a great month to get linens and great clearance items. I have 2 pizza stones all set for the next weddings we get invitations too. Otherwise, I tend to be really cheap I get them thank you notes and stamps.
drabekgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:48 PM   #4
kalasin
Registered Users
seller

Host a pampered chef party. I only had 3, maybe 4 people, at my party (well it was a "catalog party" so they just ordered at home! even easier) and I got in my rewards for it somewhere around $300 of merchandise for $49, plus two free cookbooks, and all of that was holiday gifts for 5 people!
kalasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:53 PM   #5
jcgreenmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Use the Bed, Bath & Beyond coupons. A lot of folks register there and you can use more than one in a visit as long as there is the equivalent of 1 item per coupon. Oh yeah, and they tale expired ones too. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum, so please excuse they typos
Old 01-28-2012, 07:23 PM   #6
Green Decals
Registered Users
Formerly: mumma1010
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortcake2386 View Post
make them. etched last name on pyrex dishes(google there are good tutorials). i usually do 1-2 of those and some unpaper towels, sometimes a kitchen wetbag also. everyone always raves about them.
This! Pyrex dishes are on clearance at TJMaxx right now, $2! I can cut the etching stencils for you, or you can buy stencil kits. Cheap. Easy. Awesome. They don't even have to be Pyrex, just glass - think drinkware, dessert plates, picture frame glass, etc. I did a bunch of stencils for my SIL that she used to etch votive candle holders for thrifty Christmas gifts. They turned out awesome, for 50 cents a piece plus the etching cream!
Green Decals is offline   Reply With Quote